• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Whenever I watch one of Hayao Miyazaki's films, I always finish with this weird, happy feeling.

I'm sad that he retired. :(

This reminds me how The Wind Rises is still not being showed in the rest of the country... come on, how much longer must we wait...

wow this game is enjoyable but hard

>TitS

>Hard

If you're playing on Normal (which you should be, unless you either beat the game already or hacked your save file), TitS isn't that hard at all, especially with no Game Overs (unless you turn that off, of course).

I mean, this is a game where you can run away from non-boss battles 100% of the time.

If you playing Nightmare, maybe.

Whenever I watch one of Hayao Miyazaki's films, I always finish with this weird, happy feeling.

I'm sad that he retired. :(

the medium he knows and loves is dead

fuck mega slowbro

i want there to be a mega machamp where it transforms into arnold schwarzenegger

Asura Machamp please.

Punch all the things with the fury of a god.

>TitS

>Hard

If you're playing on Normal (which you should be, unless you either beat the game already or hacked your save file), TitS isn't that hard at all, especially with no Game Overs (unless you turn that off, of course).

I mean, this is a game where you can run away from non-boss battles 100% of the time.

If you playing Nightmare, maybe.

the enemies do some damage at the beginning.

also joshua sucks and misses constantly

the enemies do some damage at the beginning.

also joshua sucks and misses constantly

That means you're doing something wrong.

Enemies only attack you first if you encounter them with your back towards the enemy.

Or if you're way slower than them, but that shouldn't be the case that early on. Or ever, if you do things right.

Joshua is one of the best characters, what are you talking about. Him and Olivier.

Some monsters dodge vanilla attacks most of the time, so you have to know what attacks to use.

Use Arts if your normal attacks are missing.

okay that chest on milch main road where all those enemies ambush you. wow. I barely survived and had to run. is level 6 good by the way for that plant boss?

Edited by GO WITH YOUR GUTREAD GUY

fuck mega slowbro

i want there to be a mega machamp where it transforms into arnold schwarzenegger

Machoke can already lift a dump truck and that Machamp can move a mountain. No need for Arnold...

and they murdered me

end-of-chapter area

still doable though, dio agreed

that ep 3 quartz

okay that chest on milch main road where all those enemies ambush you. wow. I barely survived and had to run. is level 6 good by the way for that plant boss?

that chest is kinda hard to tackle before estelle learns an actually usable craft (lv8 iirc)