• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys already need values that high? Hahaha, and I thought things were going slow already...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Steel is made from iron and coal.

Well... There are different types of steels and all uses iron with another material as a base... (Stainless steel uses chromium, while the most common steels use carbon [really not much])

Edited by Naughx

I see a lot of suffuring in here

a certain birdy told me people watched LoGH here. I only started it, up to episode 7, but i'm intrigued by it so far : o

while i'm at it i should ask if anyone's watched rose of versailles and monster, the latter of which i am still watching too.

Excellent

I watched Rose of Versailles and read Monster.

edit : grats, Saskules!

Edited by Marthur

Haven't seen D yet, but I've read all those things until after Basara (that's the manga with the girl who takes on her brother's role, right?) and I love them all. Though I haven't finished Basara and Berserk... The rest seem interesting too, but Candy Candy interests me the most out of those. That's always sad though, there's a bunch of manga I like that's gone unfinished too. No one cares for the obscure good stuff. : (

Recommendations, huh...it seems like you're into all sorts of stuff, so I can be totally free with my recs. This is refreshing, I have space to flex. Have you read anything by Tezuka? Because if not, that's where I'd direct you first.

I don't know why, but I really like classic manga and anime, alot. There's a certain charm about them, certain dramatic element that I can't quite find in quite a few newer anime. I don't hate newer anime per-say and some manage to fulfill my criteria, I mean I like Kara no Kyoukai and Death Billiards & Death Parade, Gintama and Shinsekai yori. And I'll probably give Gangsta a go eventually. That being said, classic anime gets me really hyped.

Tezuka, The father of anime? I still have yet to go on a marathon with his works. Princess knight, and Adolf have definitely caught my attention. Looks like I'll have to go on a Tezuka spree soon though. Of course... After I watch a bit of Saint Seiya, and possibly Yawara, the former of which has been on my hit-list for so very long.

Finally, I graduated!

congrats : o

I see a lot of suffuring in here

Excellent

I watched Rose of Versailles and read Monster.

edit : grats, Saskules!

: o who was your favorite character from Rose of versailles? Mine's gotta be Andre or Rosalie.

Edited by Elyn baka

Oscar François de Jarjayes

I don't know why, but I really like classic manga and anime, alot. There's a certain charm about them, certain dramatic element that I can't quite find in quite a few newer anime. I don't hate newer anime per-say and some manage to fulfill my criteria, I mean I like Kara no Kyoukai and Death Billiards & Death Parade, Gintama and Shinsekai yori. And I'll probably give Gangsta a go eventually. That being said, classic anime gets me really hyped.

Tezuka, The father of anime? I still have yet to go on a marathon with his works. Princess knight, and Adolf have definitely caught my attention. Looks like I'll have to go on a Tezuka spree soon though. Of course... After I watch a bit of Saint Seiya, and possibly Yawara, the former of which has been on my hit-list for so very long.

It's true, newer works aren't bad but...classic manga and anime had a certain level of class and dignity you can't find a lot nowadays. And yikes, looks like you've got your hands full already. If you like classic stuff though, I'm sure you'll love Tezuka too. Both of those are great, and tbqh you really can't go wrong with most of his stuff.