FE4 THREAD

Fia

I don't know why, but I really like classic manga and anime, alot. There's a certain charm about them, certain dramatic element that I can't quite find in quite a few newer anime. I don't hate newer anime per-say and some manage to fulfill my criteria, I mean I like Kara no Kyoukai and Death Billiards & Death Parade, Gintama and Shinsekai yori. And I'll probably give Gangsta a go eventually. That being said, classic anime gets me really hyped.

Tezuka, The father of anime? I still have yet to go on a marathon with his works. Princess knight, and Adolf have definitely caught my attention. Looks like I'll have to go on a Tezuka spree soon though. Of course... After I watch a bit of Saint Seiya, and possibly Yawara, the former of which has been on my hit-list for so very long.

congrats : o

: o who was your favorite character from Rose of versailles? Mine's gotta be Andre or Rosalie.

dunno if saint seiya can be enjoyable without nostalgia goggles tho

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

: o who was your favorite character from Rose of versailles? Mine's gotta be Andre or Rosalie.

Oscar and Andre /boring

Also it's been a while, I don't really rememeber

It's true, newer works aren't bad but...classic manga and anime had a certain level of class and dignity you can't find a lot nowadays. And yikes, looks like you've got your hands full already. If you like classic stuff though, I'm sure you'll love Tezuka too. Both of those are great, and tbqh you really can't go wrong with most of his stuff.

Some newer works too

You just need to know where to look ;P

I think it can

But probably not for everyone

Edited by Marthur

*exaggerated gasp*

Nostalgia is evil, it blinds you to why modern things are somehow automatically superior

And I have returned.

Welcome back from yonder

Edited by Soledai

...in other silly subjects... should I let "the hero" actually challenge me and give him my actual NNID for Smash Wii U?

Well, I don't know him much, so I would say to give him a chance. If things go south, you can block him from contacting you through there or something. (Not that I know much about NNID either, if you can't... then I don't know what to answer)

that's a pity rey

hope you have better luck from now on

Yo. No need for hostility.

...in other silly subjects... should I let "the hero" actually challenge me and give him my actual NNID for Smash Wii U?

what does your heart say