Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

i suspect fifm meant "fixed it for me"

there are other good games though, like nier and yakuza

(yes, i know nier is on pc too, but idk how good of a port it is)

7 hours ago, TheEnd said:

hell, there wasn't a point in buying a ps4 until this year

ew early adoption

49 minutes ago, アリサ ラインフォルト said:

Nah, the mainreason for a PS4 is simply ToCS right now.

Also money is a thing I don't have much atm.

you guys forget all the other good games that are out on the ps4 and not something like the switch lol
what about bloodborne
persona 5
and so many others that i can't name because i'm not that familiar with other games but i sure know it's been worth it since release (or close to it) date
so yeah lol

unless you meant for you guys individually
then oops

well my reason was for... i forgot why i got my ps4. just because. digimon probably and now i always use it for p5

Edited by Futaba

who still uses a ps3 nowadays

pls don't hurt me i'm joking

But I do mean it that there are plenty of existing good games for the PS4

Edited by Futaba

I'm recording ch 6 and onward bosses of Trails 3rd on NG+ Nightmare if anyone cares, first fight is kind of sloppy in terms of setup, but beyond that is better.

yeah, i'd have bought a ps4 right off the bat instead of a modded ps3 if that were the case, too

but sony wanted me to be a pirate, what could i do

4 minutes ago, TheEnd said:

yeah, i'd have bought a ps4 right off the bat instead of a modded ps3 if that were the case, too

but sony wanted me to be a pirate, what could i do

Because Sony is a terrible company, not that the others are much different though

I'm honest since I was introduced in Sony with the PS3 a couple of years ago I have to say I benefit more from Sony than from Nintendo.

• Sony games tend to become (much more) favorable faster => PS Store special sales
  • more interesting RPGs for Sony than for Nintendo consoles
  • no region lock for the PS3 unlike for the Wii and 3DS (of course other Nintendo consoles like GBA are free while other PS consoles are locked)

The only advantage for Nintendo is, as I said before, that games work on the previous generation system too unlike for PS2 + PS3 games.

Why is backward compatibility so important for new generation consoles? I mean if your older consoles work, then use that. The new generation consoles are for new games. It shouldn't be a selling point for a console, jsyk.

All the console companies are stupid, so don't just bring out only Sony. Nintendo isn't that much better. Switch is dumb.

Edited by Futaba

because i don't want to have a bunch of different machines just to play older games lol

being able to sell old hardware when you get new one is also a plus

this is why pc is the best, everything is bc, and when you get new hardware all your games get better 

Edited by Tonton

24 minutes ago, Futaba said:

Why is backward compatibility so important for new generation consoles? I mean if your older consoles work, then use that. The new generation consoles are for new games. It shouldn't be a selling point for a console, jsyk.

All the console companies are stupid, so don't just bring out only Sony. Nintendo isn't that much better. Switch is dumb.

Exactly isn't that much...but still is...

Edited by James Bond

that's YOUR preference. I'm saying it shouldn't be a selling point for modern consoles. and if Switch isn't backward compatible, i doubt companies will keep it up anyway. Also, if it should be a selling point, I wonder why PS4 still has loads of revenue.

I agree PC is best though

Edited by Futaba

22 minutes ago, Futaba said:

Exactly isn't that much...bust still is...

that's YOUR preference. I'm saying it shouldn't be a selling point for modern consoles. and if Switch isn't backward compatible, i doubt companies will keep it up anyway. Also, if it should be a selling point, I wonder why PS4 still has loads of revenue.