Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Benice said:

Keep going, uncle Jasper!

fun fact: literally the only thing i know about that guy is that he refuses to die. i don't think i've ever met him, either. all i know is that the man in damn immortal

12 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

fun fact: literally the only thing i know about that guy is that he refuses to die. i don't think i've ever met him, either. all i know is that the man in damn immortal

Ey, that's good! And he's named after a great national park.

Edited by Benice

• 2 weeks later...

i have nowhere else to post this, but one of the first things i did once i logged back in after like 4 years was to check if that one poster who likes, um, specific characters and is always in the same kind of trouble (both involving the characters and otherwise) is still the same way even though they've been like that for 10 years now

i am kind of glad to find out that, even though this year alone has fucked up this world beyond recognition, this poster is still active and exactly nothing has changed about them whatsoever

god bless them i guess, rock on

oh, they are very passionate about... one main character in particular...

oh also i registered exactly 10 years ago yesterday apparently!! it's kind of funny that i have never been much more than a glorified lurker this entire time, but still end up lurking and sometimes posting some more

it's a good place here

I probably need to frequent other places more often, heh.

Oh, congrats for the whole decade. Don't remember what I did when mine hit. I can get that. I do post often, but not really in lots of threads or anything.

Well, this place, as in the thread, is long kinda-dead. Certainly not what it used to be. But the site is certainly nice for the most part, yeah.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

oh it's expected. fandom in general has mostly moved to twitter. haven't really looked for this fandom on twitter yet though lol i like lurking here