Childhood love

Magical CC

Now, after looking back at the time when I was a kid, I think it's the most innocent love I ever have in my life. What about yours? Do you have any childhood love? With your friend or with your cousin?

Now, after looking back at the time when I was a kid, I think it's the most innocent love I ever have in my life. What about yours? Do you have any childhood love? With your friend or with your cousin?

As legal as it is (at least here in the UK), I still disapprove, especially since my own immediate family is very small.

As for childhood love, I had one. We were almost always together as our parents were friends. I saw it more as a good friendship than "love", though. I've not heard from her for over 12 years or more.

Edited by Raven

I didn't really have one, but there was this guy who used to follow me around in kindergarten telling me he loved me constantly. I didn't know what the hell he was going on about and he was creeping me out so I threw sand in his face and made him cry. He never spoke to me again after that.

...That counts, right? D:

I guess I had little "crushes," though there wasn't any real interest to them as much as it was just my imagination doing something to pass the time. The "crush," if involved, would simply be part of some deeper plot or something.

Must be a Japanese thing.

I didn't really have one, but there was this guy who used to follow me around in kindergarten telling me he loved me constantly. I didn't know what the hell he was going on about and he was creeping me out so I threw sand in his face and made him cry. He never spoke to me again after that.

...That counts, right? D:

Remind me to never follow you around telling you I love you.

Anyways, I did have a childhood love... when I was like 6. I didn't even know what love was. But, me and this girl kept tellin each other that we were gonna get married and stuff. But I havent seen her since I was about 8, so...

Yep, this girl I use to bother with at school. It went on to going out after school wandering around and playing stuff like hide and seak with other friends and we often played the SNES quite a bit (she loved Nintendo). Hell, we started to fancy each other, smiling too much at each other in class, getting close together during break time and laughing about random stuff. When we moved on to high school it was about to go further but after some time she had to move to another school, I have not seen her for years even though I'd like to catch up again.

My first crush in a nutshell.

Must be a Japanese thing.

At least, that's what happened to me. When my cousin refuse to married when we grow up, I beat her. (ok, at that time, I am just a 6 years old kid and I didnt know that she is my cousin, even more, I didnt know what the hell "cousin" is)

And, I remember that when I was 7 years old, I made a lip kiss to my classmate when the teach is not around, we did swear to married each other but the hell, some years later, she and her family moved to Japan...

Edited by Sulley

Well back in fourth grade I thought this one girl in particular

was very pretty, and to this day, I gotta admit, she was hawt.

Yeah, she was in my 8th grade English class last year. That was

about it though. I never felt any real feelings for her, so I never

bothered to do anything about it. The only time I've felt real

feelings about a girl is right now.

As dweebish as I feel posting in this topic:

The night before moving to boondocks, older sister of a neighbour who was one year older than me at age 10 says the latter younger sister had a crush on me. Response:

Huh

Okay

*never sees again*

....>_>

Erm, I wouldn't say it was childhood love in any romantic sense, but when I was four, I, uh, really hero-worshipped my cousin who was only a few years older than me. I remember following him around like a lost puppy.

But he was still in his "girls have cooties" stage so most pictures I have of us together is me trying to hug him and him pushing me off. XD

I got over it in a few years though, and that's when he introduced me to the magical world of video games! :D

I haven't posted here yet. : O

Hmm... Let's see... I didn't have a real childhood love per se, but it couldn't have been more obvious there was a time when I was six that this girl was crazy about me. Why do I say it's obvious? Because she told me that every other day.

Then, because I didn't reciprocate the feelings, she got mad. Then she went up to me, and then took a leaf and said "This is you!" and then she tore it up. Call me evil maybe, but since I didn't feel the same, I couldn't help but laugh at the scene. Unfortunately, I did it while she was still in earshot, and that made her charge. I dodged, but she hit a tree, so naturally I got in trouble for it... >_> Although my friends and I had a great laugh afterwards.

....>_>

Erm, I wouldn't say it was childhood love in any romantic sense, but when I was four, I, uh, really hero-worshipped my cousin who was only a few years older than me. I remember following him around like a lost puppy.

But he was still in his "girls have cooties" stage so most pictures I have of us together is me trying to hug him and him pushing me off. XD

I got over it in a few years though, and that's when he introduced me to the magical world of video games! :D

lol it was completely opposite for the guyz when I was little XD

I was................................. quite popular to them when I was young... Of course I was playing hard to get XD .... well.................. sorta...

I haven't posted here yet. : O

Hmm... Let's see... I didn't have a real childhood love per se, but it couldn't have been more obvious there was a time when I was six that this girl was crazy about me. Why do I say it's obvious? Because she told me that every other day.

Then, because I didn't reciprocate the feelings, she got mad. Then she went up to me, and then took a leaf and said "This is you!" and then she tore it up. Call me evil maybe, but since I didn't feel the same, I couldn't help but laugh at the scene. Unfortunately, I did it while she was still in earshot, and that made her charge. I dodged, but she hit a tree, so naturally I got in trouble for it... >_> Although my friends and I had a great laugh afterwards.

Unrequited love = lol

Unrequited love = lol

Most childhood love is unrequited, I think.

I'm not sure if it was love, but I did find myself attracted to girls starting when I was six years old. There was one girl in particular whom I liked... and then another the next year... and then another the next year... Every year, I'd be attracted to a different girl. All I ever did about it was watch them and fantasize, so I managed to avoid breaking any of their hearts.

Things changed when I started dating, when I was sixteen, as I actually had the nerve to ask my crush-of-the-year out... but that is beyond the scope of this thread.

Edited by Paper Jam