The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

I claim My Unit (Female) from New Mystery of the Emblem.

That's right, every female My Unit anyone makes using that feature belongs to ME! :awesome:

We could make a male looking female just to spite you. Also, "My Unit" implies only your units, so hah.

I claim My Unit (Male) then.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I claim this quote of Luke: *points to sig*

K? thanks~

Edit: and Florian, Ion, original Ion. Anything Ion related. <3

Edited by Luke fon Fabre

I don't feel like wading through over 90(!!! I carry this, the Fortran, and the Malleo on my back) to find out if she's claimed or not, so..

I claim Tiltyu.

If you already claimed her, PM me. I'll challenge you to FE:DS or Pokemon to keep her though.

Enjolras claimed TAILTO. If he sees you tried to claim him, and with that spelling, he'll kill you.

That is, if he's not blinded by your fluorescent, 2D shirt.

I'm claiming Kazuma The Shell Bullet. <3

They were all claimed by Fia, originally. but hey, she didn't specify which ones either

*coughs* I claimed all, share Miku with Enjo and Gakupo with Soluna. But you can claim the one you like. Just don't touch Rin nor Len.*coughs*

Edited by Luke fon Fabre

*coughs* I claimed all, share Miku with Enjo and Gakupo with Soluna. But you can claim the one you like. Just don't touch Rin nor Len.*coughs*

I don't like Miku, Gakupo, or Len. Rin's all yours.

I abducted Kaito and Meiko from Fia and rightfully claimed Miki, Kiyoteru, Miriam, and Sweet Ann. :>

I claim Sugita-san. Yes, that Sugita. <3

I don't like Miku, Gakupo, or Len. Rin's all yours.

I abducted Kaito and Meiko from Fia and rightfully claimed Miki, Kiyoteru, Miriam, and Sweet Ann. :>

I claim Sugita-san. Yes, that Sugita. <3

Then we have a deal. :>

Enjolras claimed TAILTO. If he sees you tried to claim him, and with that spelling, he'll kill you.

That is, if he's not blinded by your fluorescent, 2D shirt.

That's why I told him to PM me about it.

I'll fix the shirt when I can get "on a real computer", but with the way I was spoken to, I SHOULD make it brighter.

I said that he should pm me about it. Also, I didn't see him on the members list. Is that really his username?

Edited by crashman_alpha

Thanks for the username. I thought about and I'll ask for a joint claim for Tiltyu instead.

Also, I claim Knight Guy, Fortran, and Stoneman (F451).