The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

Claiming Beck, Ballisitician!Jake, Warrior!Jake, and Pirate!Jake.

HUPHUPHUPHUPHUP

Taken. By me. One of, like, three claims I can actually remember. (Besides, Artillery and Warrior Jake are the same guy...)

EDIT: Rhythm, just claim everything Rowling's ever written.

Edited by Yossarian

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HUPHUPHUPHUPHUP

Taken. By me. One of, like, three claims I can actually remember. (Besides, Artillery and Warrior Jake are the same guy...)

Ok, I searched Jake and got nothing.

Share?

Okay, Lotton, let's compromise. It seems I got permission from people who never told me you were the original claimer. If you let me keep Sheena, Jill, Marisa, and Revy, I'll share any four of my claims with you as well. Deal?

Hmm... Fine. Jill Valentine, Alice Twilight, Roberta, and Sniper Wolf.

Ok, I searched Jake and got nothing.

Share?

...apart from, say, asking if they had been claimed. They had not.

Well, I wouldn't like to make you edit your signature, so okay.

HUPHUPHUPHUPHUP

EDIT: Rhythm, just claim everything Rowling's ever written.

I thought about it. But I don't like Umbridge. Or Grawp. And some other people.

I'd also like to claim the game of Quidditch and the Firebolt. :awesome:

I've only claimed the game, not the players or teams. Except the Chudley Cannons. And Woollongong Warriors, Thundelarra Thunderers and Moutohora Macaws. :3

Shit, now I have to add all this to my profile.

On the topic, Proto, I guess you're the current claimer of Ishtar (FE), would you like to share?

Let me know if you would like a share in exchange.

She is? I would have expected her to be way more popular to be claimed so late. But alright, if no one else claimed her, I'll share her with you.

I claim the Fire emblem (Item)

Which one? There's one for every continent.

Molly & Arthur Weasley as well as all their kids except Percy.

lol

I'd also like to claim the game of Quidditch and the Firebolt. :awesome:

I've only claimed the game, not the players or teams. Except the Chudley Cannons. And Woollongong Warriors, Thundelarra Thunderers and Moutohora Macaws. :3

Moutohora Macaws? Was that really in the Quidditch Through the Ages book?

After speaking with Enjolras over MSN, he has agreed to share Tailto with me. So, just posting to let you guys know.

...seriously?

When all I ask for is a paired ending with her, he starts shouting at me like crazy and threatens to ban me. And when you ask him to SHARE her, he just agrees to that?

WHAT DID YOU DO FOR HIM?????

I'd like to share all claimed Holy Weapons, and I claim the Mistolten, Gae Borg, Swanchika, Falaflame, Thorhammer, Loptousu, Valkyrie, and Narga.

I also claim FE4 Crusaders.

And Bizz.

...seriously?

When all I ask for is a paired ending with her, he starts shouting at me like crazy and threatens to ban me. And when you ask him to SHARE her, he just agrees to that?

Apparently he doesn't like the way people think of him, as they still think he is obsessed with her. he's changed, and he wanted to show it by sharing her. You might want to try asking him again.

You have no idea how far a short skirt and some whipped cream will get you in a world of men.

Edited by Kleine

Apparently he doesn't like the way people think of him, as they still think he is obsessed with her. he's changed, and he wanted to show it by sharing her. You might want to try asking him again.

I blame Momiji.

Also, I'm claiming Super Metroid.

...seriously?

Which happened at the beginning OF FUCKING JANUARY!

I'd like to share all claimed Holy Weapons, and I claim the Mistolten, Gae Borg, Swanchika, Falaflame, Thorhammer, Loptousu, Valkyrie, and Narga.

I also claim FE4 Crusaders.

And Bizz.

I possess the Tor Hammer already.

I'll share; though

You have no idea how far a short skirt and some whipped cream will get you in a world of men.

Exactly~

Hehehe =3

I blame Momiji.

And you are blaming the right person indeed.

I possess the Tor Hammer already.

I'll share; though

That would be why it didn't show up in search, i spelled it differently. thanks though.

Huh, that's one theory I've never heard. I keep the H because I think it keeps the tradition of FE4 using a lot of European history (the Norse god Thor).