Cheating

Knife

Do you cheat at all? I can honestly say, I do cheat (wow, what a contradiction). If I have an opportunity to gain an "advantage", I'd be foolish to pass it up. There's always the risk of getting caught, so I only cheat when I'm almost guaranteed to get away with it.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's there, use it, I believe.

I remember using aglitch on Metroid Prime: Hunters online, where I could get behind a wall and shoot through it, but the wall protected me from getting killed at all. Easiest victory ever.

Some would argue that snaking on Mario Kart DS is cheating, but I see that as more of a skill...

I can't think of any more examples right now.

Oh wait, the Uber Spear in Blazing Sword. The game developers were careless enough to allow the mine glitch to slip through, so yeah... Take full advantage, I reckon.

In games? Sure. If there's a flaw with the game, then why not? Unless I like the level of challenge I'm playing at.

With people? No.

In school? No. Firstly, I don't need to. Secondly, I like knowing I earned what I got.

Edited by Crystal Shards

In video games, only for the sake of fun. In real life, I can't think of any time I cheated. Cheating doesn't really get you far, especially in school. What good is getting good grades if you didn't really learn what you need to learn?

In video games, I sometimes cheat. I used to abuse save states like crazy although now I'm trying to refrain from doing so. I also used to look at FAQs/Guides/Walkthroughs whenever I get stuck in a really hard part.

I cheat on school things that I frankly don't give a shit about, I admit, though I don't really go hardbody out of my way to cheat on tests. My parents have semi-encouraged that, they actually did some projects for me on subjects they saw and said like "What the hell does this have to do with the class anyway? Let me do this, you're under a lot of stress and I would have fun working on this piece of crap anyhow."

With people, I have never really had the chance lol but I think that would make me something of a piece of shit, and I would not enjoy that, so.

Edited by Mac

I get too weird a feeling. I cheated once and only once in a game. I beat it easily. But where was the satisfaction? Why do I feel wrong? From then on I decided that I would never cheat. It just doesn't... Feel right.

Oh, yeah, cheating in games is usually hilarious. I love that shit on my own time, usually not to pass though. I will make an exception for Mercenaries though. Fuck your low stamina in that game.

I have cheated sometimes for test. for example just studying the answers if that is counted as cheating. For some test i do cheat sometimes like in seventh grade final exams, me and 3 friends sat down in the back and we gave copy to each other.

Games i don't like to cheat too much, i barely do it.

No, though I can certainly understand why people cheat, particulary in things like education. It's nice and cute to say that you did your best, but no potential employer gives a fuck that you ALMOST passed course XYZ. I don't really start caring until it's done to actively harm another human being or when a caught cheater gets indignant.

As to lighter forms of cheating, like video games? Regularly, if I think it'll be fun. See using console commands to spawn tons of mass-produced sith wannabes in the Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy game. Online cheating rarely qualifies as "fun" unless you're just doing it to grief.

I have cheated sometimes for test. for example just studying the answers if that is counted as cheating.

That's not cheating, though it IS (one of) the cancer(s) that's killing education. That's not your fault, though, since plenty of education emphasizes rote memorization of factoids over any sort of applicable understanding.

Edited by Urist McMiner

Hell yeah I do. After being in college with some of these professors, it's seems logical to cheat sometimes so you can pass

I get too weird a feeling. I cheated once and only once in a game. I beat it easily. But where was the satisfaction? Why do I feel wrong? From then on I decided that I would never cheat. It just doesn't... Feel right.

You are so fucking full of shit.

one time i cheated in woodshop class.

:/

the teacher caught me.

:o

To satisfy an inkling, I must ask, how the FUCK do you cheat in woodshop class?

To satisfy an inkling, I must ask, how the FUCK do you cheat in woodshop class?

in my defense, the teacher made the class much more difficult than it actually needed to be. even though it IS kinda lame that i actually attempted to cheat in woodshop.

he liked to arbitrarily select pieces of information from the textbook nobody bothered to read. and the test was about regulations for building houses.

DX

Edited by Hello Vader