General Chat Thread

Rehab

ITT members discuss things which happen to them on a daily/whatever basis or anything else which they wish to discuss in a relatively nonspam fashion.

So. What's doing?

It's only spam when it's useless information, and not relative to the topic at hand, so...

Right now, I'm just listening to Pendulum while writing the events for Serenes Emblem. Slow, but steady progress...

Red Fraction by Mell is a good song. Listen to it

Totally agree with you there. One of my favourite lyrics, in a way. Speaking of funny lyrics, I like Higurashi no Naku Koro ni's "Why, or why not". Especially the line "Don't you come interrupt me, oh please, while I am interrupting myself." I wonder how you can interrupt yourself?

And speaking of Mell, I love the singers from I've Sound, especially Kotoko and Mami Kawada. I love those songs she sang for Shakugan no Shana, such as Sense, Triangle and Joint.

And speaking of music, I love Falcom's music. Falcom makes such badass music! Especially the tracks from the Ys series. Some of my favourite tracks are

, although personally I haven't actually played those games. I still need to finish Ark of Napishtim, but I'm too lazy...

1st semester of uni is over, i helped my mum with her work and got paid for it naturally :P

nothing much has really happened, but i am going laser tagging and getting SIms3 tomorrow, im excited about that

yes! we're getting new assignments!

apparently, i have to learn UNIX, and since my computer knowledge is practically zero, i'll be having a fun time!

yes! we're getting new assignments!

apparently, i have to learn UNIX, and since my computer knowledge is practically zero, i'll be having a fun time!

Try having to learn C++, Algebra II, and have your 8th grade english teacher as your tutor over the summer to make all Honors classes and skip over to Pre-Calculus in (High School) Freshman year

Is this like a twitter? I love the twitters! I twat all the time!

You're a twat! You know that right? ... Naw I'm just kidding.

Me? I'm just lounging around, since it's late.

My sis and I are ordering Guilty Gear X2 Accent Core Plus on half.com for $26. Took two weeks to make my half of the price.

Nice, got anyone to play it with?

Well...just my sister.

Maybe I can convince some friends to get it if I like it.

(This'll be my first GG)

awesome, my first was GG A Core (no plus :( )

well i went laser tagging last night, it was fun :D

once i knew where everything was, i was the top shooter in my team :D