Afa's Drops

Mobius One

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I thought it was true.

At least that's what I've heard, and it worked like that for me once (or I possibly wasn't paying attention).

It does always seem like once I give a unit the drops that their experience goes up more per encounter, but that's not based on fact, just observations.

It does always seem like once I give a unit the drops that their experience goes up more per encounter, but that's not based on fact, just observations.

The perception could simply be due to the enemies simply being at higher levels than before and not because of the Drops.

Afa's Drops do not increase experience gain.

No, no.

You must be wrong. That's just how these things work.

Sorry, but no.

Anyway, I think the unit who receives Afa's Drops is the one who comments on your Ranking after you beat the game (if it happens to be the best ranking for that mode of play).

I usually give the Afa's Drops to the unit with the lowest level in my team that I like and am not gonna drop; yes, that unit usually already is promoted, but it still has some use.

In my first playthrough, I gave them to Eliwood. He turned out even more badass than usual despite not even coming close to Lv20/20.

I also already gave them to Raven and Canas, and then Fiora in my latest playthrough.

• 5 months later...

I gave them to Canas, as he is my favorite character. I plan to give them to Legault, another one of my favorites, on my current playthrough. 5% boost in all stats is not enough for me to seriously think about it; the character I want commenting on my tactician stats is who gets it.

My first game I gave the drops to Marcus :) And since I had been overusing him like crazy, I bet he was already level 9 or 10 at least.

I didn't know what it did, and I really liked Marcus because I didn't have the brainpower to understand he was a jeigan, and shouldn't be in my party at that point. He was my favorite unit, so...

He was probably my best character in the final chapter XD

Now I often go out of my way to use heath or rath and give them to one of 'dose guys. I know they aren't very good, but I like 'em both. Or when I decided I would use farina, I would give it to her (have not done this in a long time).

I usually gave it to Nino, but I get tired to train her and in my last playthrough I gave it to Rath

(I hadn't trained him since I recruit him again and I arena abuse him just after ...don't remember what he became)

Nino always turned very good.

Here's who I give them to:

Karel (His Str will be decent, he could cap his Spd, much like his Skill)

Karla (Her Str needs a boost, her Spd & Skill have a better chance of capping and her Luck will be nice too)

Hawkeye (His Res actually grows nicely~)