Post some weird facts about yourself!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^this

I can almost never tolerate cold. I start shivering at 20 degrees celsius (It's probably because I live near the equator, so there's summer all year round)

I can reach my toes without any major effort.

I have a child like personality even though I'm more mature than most of my peers.

For some reason, that's what everybody says about me o-o.

Oh, also...

I...

play...

Maplestory :3. (IGN: CDFA. That's right, You can stalk me in Bera now while I slowly level up)

-A story with a sort of plot goes on in my head whenever I have nothing to do. It's the same story, just going on from where I left off. And no, I didn't write it down.

Weird, I also make up a story that I continue inmy head when I'm bored, but I usually try writing it down as a FE-style game.

Anyway, I can remember anything I hear for years in good detail and yet I forget things I read after a day or so, I've always considered this rather strange.

Also, when I make certain movements like lowering my head or touching the wall I tend to repeat it 3 or 13 times(always 3 or 13, no other numbers) depending on how I'm feeling.

Edited by MajorTordoArthur

-A story with a sort of plot goes on in my head whenever I have nothing to do. It's the same story, just going on from where I left off. And no, I didn't write it down.

This. And I make it as crossovers with FE as the main universe.

This. And I make it as crossovers with FE as the main universe.

So does mine. I mean, my main character's name is Soren (well he's usually the main character. I occasionally take a break from him and focus on the others). Actually, although the fire emblem names are few, most of the names are from FE.

Oh, and I also got a transformation idea thanks to the manaketes. ^^

One more thing. This story has been going on for six years (and yet it spans 187 XD) and it's gotten more developed as I got older for who knows why.

Weird, I also make up a story that I continue inmy head when I'm bored, but I usually try writing it down as a FE-style game.

Anyway, I can remember anything I hear for years in good detail and yet I forget things I read after a day or so, I've always considered this rather strange.

Naturally you remember it better because you feel more involved. : D

Guilty of that too.

-People who doesn't know me well sometimes feels intimidated at my serious expression (And my girlfriend too, sometimes).

-My current, best and first relationship lasts since August 28th, 2006. Almost three years. I was age 16 then and she was 18.

-My girlfriend and I have very close DoBs: I was born October 20th; she was born October 19th.

-Probably my biggest WTF moment in my life was when some hotel receptionist in London stared at me for a few seconds, then asked me "Could you smile?".

-I worked at a McDonald's restaurant for about 14 months. My serious behavior (and expression) brought me troubles more than once. On one occasion, a female customer, after her order, said: "Aren't your smile available with the meal?". I replied "Only with the largest one.".

Edited by Shiva

-I've never kissed a girl

-At school I rarely say more than a few sentences each period

-Never had sex and I only will if it's someone I'm willing to have a lifetime relationship with

-I became an Est fanboy after defending her so much on GameFAQs

-I'm very anti-drug

-Both of my pinkies and big toes are bent inward

-Watching anime has influenced some of my physical behaviors (how I adjust my glasses, how I sit when I'm bored, etc.)

I wear a jacket that I haven't washed since my junior year in highschool year round. I consider myself a kid even though I'm 18. I've been told I have pretty teeth. I have a child like personality even though I'm more mature than most of my peers. I might start collecting Pokemon cards again.

<3

I can't tolerate certain temperatures that well. It has to be a certain temperature for me. Whether it's bath water, pool water, or the surrounding air itself.

I sleep with the fan on every night. (I must have learned it from my dad.)

I've never kissed a girl.

I never had sex and I only will if it's someone I'm willing to have a lifetime relationship with. (And some people pester me about it.)

I'm very anti-drug.

I can't tolerate cigarette smoke that well. (My dad smokes.)

-Never had sex and I only will if it's someone I'm willing to have a lifetime relationship with

-I'm very anti-drug

-Watching anime has influenced some of my physical behaviors (how I adjust my glasses, how I sit when I'm bored, etc.)

None surprises me.

Let's see, other things.....

I seem to get more lady attention when I dress up in a banana costume.

A girl gave me a stuffed banana.

One guy says I'm "as weird as balls" whenever I do weird stuff.

I have a tendency to yell out random quotes when I'm in band.

I can't tolerate certain temperatures that well. It has to be a certain temperature for me. Whether it's bath water, pool water, or the surrounding air itself.

I never had sex and I only will if it's someone I'm willing to have a lifetime relationship with. (And some people pester me about it.)

I'm very anti-drug.

:)

I sleep with the fan on every night.

Yeah me too, no matter what.

I smoke.

I collect lighthouses.

I tend to play older games and prefer them.

Hot weather makes me physically ill.

I dont mind needles.

I no longer have much of an interest in anime.

I never quite understood the idea behind Pokemon.

My game collection from the last generation is mainly made up of Zelda games.

I like Pink Floyd alot.

I love Victorian style houses and furniture.

I love antiques.

I find poo humor incredibly hilarious.

-I'm very anti-drug

I'm very anti-drug.

Nothing personal guys, but I'm obligated to do this.

- I dislike it when people spit in front of me

- Hot weather also makes me physically ill

- I haven't had soda in about two years

- I love to write and constantly complain over getting few readers

- I changed my diet and lost twenty-six pounds

- I love the wintertime

- I don't like spring very much

- Very loud, sudden noises (like gunshots and balloons popping) can make me cry

- I'm very prone to tears

- I have never wished for anyone to die

- I still play Neopets :D

- Whenever I'm at a church choir rehearsal I almost pass out, yet am fine for the concert. Every... single... time

That reminds me of another unusual fact: I hate (and mean loathe) soda.

Soda is so disgusting D: I feel you there

Oh, and -I'm allergic to Berry Lucky Charms

-Cigarette smoke disgusts me

My left ear is missing part of its ear lobe. It's genetic, my great uncle or something had the same defect.

I'm one of the pickiest eaters you'll ever meet. I don't like hamburger... yeah, it's that bad.

I don't like cigarette smoke either.

I have never wished for anyone to die

Same here. I'm religious, so that might explain why...

I love to write and constantly complain over getting few readers

I agree somewhat. I've been really lazy and haven't written anything recently.

I'm one of the pickiest eaters you'll ever meet. I don't like hamburger... yeah, it's that bad.

I can almost guarantee you I'm more picky. I don't like sausages, salads, and I demand want a specific kind of chicken nuggets (part of my nightly dinner) to even touch the stuff. I won't eat them even if they're shaped differently. The list goes on, but I think you get the point.