LOVEPLUS

Zephrion

01.jpg

LOVEPLUS is, as the title says, a romantic simulation game for the Nintendo DS, to be released in Japan Early September 2009. This almost revolutionary title allows players to meet and interact with their high school heartthrob. The game takes advantage of the DS's internal clock in order to create a real-time simulation--the girls will go to school as you do, sleep as you do, etc. You can even talk through the microphone and hold hands via the stylus. A true step forward for the dating sim genre.

This reminds me of that game where you're a girl and your boyfriend is like a street fighter and you have to take care of his wounds or something

........what.

This reminds me of that game where you're a girl and your boyfriend is like a street fighter and you have to take care of his wounds or something

This reminds me of that game where you gang-rape people. What was it called? RapeLay or something?

Hentai in a Konami game? The same people that did Tokimeki Memorial? If you're looking for hentai that badly... uh, you probably just need to do a Google search, for that as well as therapy.

Hentai in a Konami game? The same people that did Tokimeki Memorial? If you're looking for hentai that badly... uh, you probably just need to do a Google search, for that as well as therapy.
Lack of hentai is a selling point for me. I should try this out and experience the deep story I hear these games tend to have.

This looks... depressingly sad. And this is coming from someone that reviewed Princess Waltz.

It's not that bad. I mean, those lonely Japanese men have to have something.

Oh. Well I know some people who'll be whining about the absence of such interact able scenes for months to come.

Then tell them to pick up Brave Soul, which has all the Hentai they need and a nifty little action RPG element to boot.

Or Princess Waltz, which is a bad hentai game but a great little interactive story.

Hikarusa you prat. You are perfectly well aware that I go out of my way to buy the all ages editions of the visual novels I play/read. You're also cognizant of the fact that the closest game to a dating sim I've ever played is Riviera: The Promised Land.

I am somewhat curious, though, as to how the microphone will be used in this title. I wonder whether it can possibly contribute to a relevant mechanic instead of acting as only a silly marketing adornment. I've not played many games which utilize the DS's microphone, are there any in which its use makes sense?

Hikarusa you prat. You are perfectly well aware that I go out of my way to buy the all ages editions of the visual novels I play/read. You're also cognizant of the fact that the closest game to a dating sim I've ever played is Riviera: The Promised Land.

I am somewhat curious, though, as to how the microphone will be used in this title. I wonder whether it can possibly contribute to a relevant mechanic instead of acting as only a silly marketing adornment. I've not played many games which utilize the DS's microphone, are there any in which its use makes sense?

The only notable microphone usage I've ever seen is blowing into it. (which honestly I could never get to work) I imagine that simulation games like Nintendogs have more practical applications though.

The only notable microphone usage I've ever seen is blowing into it. (which honestly I could never get to work) I imagine that simulation games like Nintendogs have more practical applications though.

I'm sure LOTS of blowing will be done in this game.

Daigasso Band Brothers DX.