STOP DIEING VYLON! >:O

Roxas

SERIOUSLY. YOU MASOCHIST. STOP RUNNING INTO A MOB OF ENEMIES. ****!

if i keep putting ardan with a broken sword in the arena, does that count as RNG abuse for Vylon to survive? ;_;

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i keep putting ardan with a broken sword in the arena, does that count as RNG abuse for Vylon to survive? ;_;

Of course.

Remember to abuse the RNG to get a high Luck for Celice and his pals later, too.

SERIOUSLY. YOU MASOCHIST. STOP RUNNING INTO A MOB OF ENEMIES. ****!

Running to the enemies? Or the enemies catch up to him?

Anyway, you can reach him in 2 turns at most with Sylvia's help.

Edited by Fia

Run like the wind then dude, you'll get him eventually. I had to kill Sylvia to prevent her from beating Fury to falling in love with Levin in chapter 4 once, you just need some lucky wind in your sails.

Sylvia died somewhere in chapter 3 with Tiltyu and Claude when I forgot I had autosave on... T-T

Then you still can reach him in 2~3 turns, IIRC.

You can do it.

No. Levin should be able to solo the chapter. Tyrfing just makes it easier.

Does Celice still get it from Palmark later even if Sigurd never gets it from Vylon?

Does Celice still get it from Palmark later even if Sigurd never gets it from Vylon?

I think so? But you probably will get it in broken condition.

I think so, but I'm not positive. If not, soloing Alvis and the Edda troops with Aless will be fun.

Edited by cheetah7071

Seriously, keep trying. You don't need the Tyrfing but it's epic. The whole point of FE4 is epic struggle -> epic reward. This is why you're playing the game.

IIRC, Byron moves and speaks to Sigurd on his phase if in range. Unless you mean when out of range?

Yes, he does move full range if Sigurd is reachable.

IIRC, Byron moves and speaks to Sigurd on his phase if in range. Unless you mean when out of range?

I meant all the time. I usually have Sigurd talk to Byron instead of the other way around. I didn't know that.

I think it's impossible to get to Byron without Sylvia. The one time I saved with Sylvia on the other side of Zaxon and I didn't make it to Byron.

I think it's impossible to get to Byron without Sylvia. The one time I saved with Sylvia on the other side of Zaxon and I didn't make it to Byron.

It's harder to reach him without Sylvia, but still possible.