STOP DIEING VYLON! >:O

Roxas

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what I'm talking about. Either that, or I'm trolling.

Fixed it for you, p00nage.

Levin!Corple has the worst of Levin!Arthur and the worst of Levin!Sety combined.

Not to mention that his sister, unlike happens with Fee or Tinny, doesn't benefit from Levin's holy blood or skills.

Levin!Corple has the worst of Levin!Arthur and the worst of Levin!Sety combined.

Not to mention that his sister, unlike happens with Fee or Tinny, doesn't benefit from Levin's holy blood or skills.

Roflroflrofl. So I DISAGREE with you on pairing Levin with Sylvia, I'm trolling? RoflROFLROFL

That's just awesome. I explain my points, i'm a troll. It's like arguing with 5 year olds XD

Roflroflrofl. So I DISAGREE with you on pairing Levin with Sylvia, I'm trolling? RoflROFLROFL

That's just awesome. I explain my points, i'm a troll. It's like arguing with 5 year olds XD

When you're totally wrong and have nothing to back you up besides some "rofl corple has higher growth rates" comment that proves absolutely nothing...

Sety doesn't really give a fuck about growth rates. If a basically RNG-proof ability to 1rko most every mook in the game is blah, what are you looking for? 1rkoing but with more attack?

Basically you're pairing Fury for (1) Fee and (2) whatever you want out of Sety. What you want out of Sety is not growth rates. You want a gigantic asskicker (Levin) or a versatile attacker with staff utility (Claude). Just about any other pairing is inferior and incidental to benefiting Fee (though I can't think of too many pairings for her better than Levin or Claude anyway). Not that Sety is ever truly bad, even with the worst possible father. Though he can be worse than Hawk.

I don't get why people are so offended that they have to respond to everything that Erks (perfect example) them. Just let people have their fantasies. What you say isn't going to change their mind. Don't know why people haven't realized that by now...

my comments: Corple isn't the best with Holsety by a long shot, but he's still usable and turns out better than Arthur. Then again, if you're actually playing for rank, I don't think it even matters. Corple and Sharlow are both slow and useless.

my comments: Corple isn't the best with Holsety by a long shot, but he's still usable and turns out better than Arthur.

Because being available for 2~3 chapters, very slightly better caps and the need to be babied first are better than fully available for the entire gen, better MOV and the ability to use Holsety instantly.

Edited by Fia

Then you don't know what you're talking about, because your facts are completely wrong.

my comments: Corple isn't the best with Holsety by a long shot, but he's still usable and turns out better than Arthur. Then again, if you're actually playing for rank, I don't think it even matters. Corple and Sharlow are both slow and useless.

The thing is... Sety wins stats (yes, he does - Pursuit, Sage class, etc). Arthur wins mobility and availability. Corple wins... nothing.

Just about any other pairing is inferior and incidental to benefiting Fee (though I can't think of too many pairings for her better than Levin or Claude anyway).

Noish X Fury is actually alright. Give some good physical stats to Fee, and while Sety doesn't have a lot of magic, the multi hitting skills and Berserk tend to make up for it. He doesn't need more than Lightning.

my comments: Corple isn't the best with Holsety by a long shot, but he's still usable and turns out better than Arthur.

Because being available for 2~3 chapters, very slightly better caps and the need to be babied first are better than fully available for the entire gen, better MOV and the ability to use Holsety instantly.

*cut the angst*

- I'm talking strictly statistically when I say "turns out".

- Don't quote sections of a paragraph, quote the whole thing. You missed the whole point of my post.

- Read my post more carefully.

Thank you!

Edited by Eltoshen

Just about any other pairing is inferior and incidental to benefiting Fee (though I can't think of too many pairings for her better than Levin or Claude anyway).

Noish X Fury is actually alright. Give some good physical stats to Fee, and while Sety doesn't have a lot of magic, the multi hitting skills and Berserk tend to make up for it. He doesn't need more than Lightning.

My only concern with that one is the lack of Holy Blood. Certainly, the skills are nice (Pursuit/Duel/Critical? With the Hero Lance? Sure thing, Chief). Sety of course doesn't need it (again, Hawk is awesome and he's merely a replacement), but I would worry about Fee's growths given how bad her mother's are and her low starting level.

- I'm talking strictly statistically when I say "turns out".

Then you are talking about his class. Mage Knight > High Priest.

- Don't quote sections of a paragraph, quote the whole thing. You missed the whole point of my post.

- Read my post more carefully.

I did read all your post. I just quote that part because I can't believe there is a part of you that think Courple > Arthur in term of Holsety user. Btw, I do agree that Courple is useless that's why I don't bother with that part.

Thank you!

You are very welcome~ ^_^

My only concern with that one is the lack of Holy Blood. Certainly, the skills are nice (Pursuit/Duel/Critical? With the Hero Lance? Sure thing, Chief). Sety of course doesn't need it (again, Hawk is awesome and he's merely a replacement), but I would worry about Fee's growths given how bad her mother's are and her low starting level.

HP90 - STR40 - MGC12 - SKL35 - SPD40 - LCK30 - DEF50 - MDF12

Her growths is quite good imo. Max DEF, high STR and SPD, decent SKL...

The problem maybe on her HP, but I don't think that will be much.

Edited by Fia

I was going to say that Corple isn't able to putto use the Holsety as much as Arthur can, but you questioned if Corple is EVER able to use the Holsety in a better manner. The answer is: When he's taking on single enemies/bosses, Corple is better than Arthur. Plain and simple. Unless you want to Wrath!Arthur, then I'll shut up.

Arthur
30* 	 67.4 	 9.2 	 23.5 	 22.0 	 22.0 	 13.0 	 12.2 	 22.6

Corple
30* 	 64.8 	 4.3 	 26.8 	 23.4 	 23.0 	 11.2 	 21.1 	 20.6

Yeah, Corple ends up better, which is easy to tell, albeit not by much.

Either way, I think everybody's happier if Levin just sleeps with his canon wife anyways, so why even bother with this shitless argument. Both Arthur and Corple are crap compared to Sety. :D

Edited by Eltoshen

I was going to say that Corple isn't able to putto use the Holsety as much as Arthur can, but you questioned if Corple is EVER able to use the Holsety in a better manner. The answer is: When he's taking on single enemies/bosses, Corple is better than Arthur. Plain and simple. Unless you want to Wrath!Arthur, then I'll shut up.

Then there's also the fact Arthur reaches them faster due to higher movement and is very, very likely to be at a much higher level than Corpul at any given time. '_'

Then there's also the fact Arthur reaches them faster due to higher movement and is very, very likely to be at a much higher level than Corpul at any given time. '_'

You obviously do not pay attention to the posts in this topic and don't know the context in which I replied. It's better for you to not comment on replies that don't concern you.