Testing support data(?)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tanith and Sigrun stand next to each other in 3-12, as seen in this video at 3:25 (She has a purple cape):

They'd also get a chapter bonus regardless.

I don't think they get a chapter bonus for 3-12. Jill/Tauroneo/Zihark never got one for 1-5, and they were around since the beginning just like Sigrun and Tanith in 3-12. I haven't tested red units or yellow units to see if they get a chapter bonus between each other yet, but I think they don't. I should know for red units in 3-7 if I test with Lethe and Mordy for 3-6, assuming they are there from the beginning. The trouble there is I can't keep track of how many turns they spent adjacent. So more likely, I or someone else should do something with Micaiah and Volug or Micaiah and Sothe or Ed and Leo in 3-6 and 3-7 to see if they got a chapter bonus for 3-7, and find out in 3-12. Hmm, maybe I (or someone else) should just use Tanith and Sigrun as the testers. What they do in 3-11 can be controlled, and in NM or EM it should be somewhat easy to end 3-12 early enough that they need a chapter bonus in 3-12 to get the C level for 3-E. Yeah, if I do it I'll just test there, considering the wait isn't as long as the DB from 3-7 to 3-12 and there is no uncertainty unlike in 3-6 with Lethe and Mordy.

I could even just test Soren x Ike in 3-13. They get 12 enemy phases max so they'd need a chapter bonus to get a support level anyway. Make a C in 3-11, don't deploy Soren in 3-11, check it out in 3-E. Could work.

Yellow is easy, though, since it only happens in 3-1 so I'd know in 3-4. 7 turns adjacent plus a chapter bonus does it for Lethe x Lyre. If they don't get a chapter bonus, they don't get a C.

Since no one's posted today, I guess I can double-post, right?

Short update really. I gave Geoff and Kieran 5 turns adjacent in 2-3, and 0 for 2-E. (This is because I killed Ludveck on turn 8, which is the turn after they come.) They should have 36 points now. If there's a chapter bonus, they'll support. Too bad 3-9 is so far away, though.

Also, Red Fox, could you do the Marcia thing?

In unrelated news, Astrid got to level 13.

Soren and Shinon was hell, but I did it in 3-P. 41 turn count ftw.

36 adj, 1 Hold, 3 Shove - good. 50 points exact if what Narga told me is correct.

I'll get on to more later.

Edited by Joshybear25

Btw, has there been a test to see if shoving Kurth around in 1-3 builds points with him so that people can support with him quicker in 1-E?

I guess you mean 4-E?

I'm not sure that there is any point. Micaiah can't shove and everyone else just gets 1 point and the chapter is only 10 turns long and Kurth has 12 wt so only Nolan and Aran can even shove him.

Well, there is Micaiah's sacrifice and Laura's healing. Laura could get 4 points and Micaiah could get 5. I suppose Kurth could more easily get a C with Micaiah for 4-E-2, but I'm not sure what the point would be. Well, Nolan or Aran could get a couple of points and it could be enough to make a difference.

If you are merely asking for the sake of completeness, well I can't imagine testing it. I'd have to wait until 4-E-2 before I found anything out, so going from near the beginning of the game and waiting until the end is something I'm not enthusiastic about. I'm already dreading Marcia and other CRK testing and waiting from 2-E until 3-9 or 3-11 to find out.

I suppose maybe I (or someone else) should do it, but I don't really think I want to.