Gamer7625

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XD easy

Zangoose, hes so bad ass

I use one is most of my teams

I have a swords dance sweeper, a regular sweeper, a button pass, and choice band and choice scarf XD and I alternate which one is shiny and which aren't

Breloom

286Breloom.png

Kangaroo-Mushroom-Bird-Flower

Ah yes, my favorite third generation. I don't know a thing about the forth generation Pokeymans, so I don't have a favorite for them.

Hard to say one. I like quite a few from the first two generations though. One that I've never liked? Milotic. It's ridiculously annoying (Water pulse does 90% damage to Tropius who then Solar Beams Milotic for ~10%. WTF) and looks repulsive. I mean, a fat, malformed mermaid? WTF?

Hard to say one. I like quite a few from the first two generations though. One that I've never liked? Milotic. It's ridiculously annoying (Water pulse does 90% damage to Tropius who then Solar Beams Milotic for ~10%. WTF) and looks repulsive. I mean, a fat, malformed mermaid? WTF?

you obviously are jealous of the power from one of the most awesome pokemon in this game and you are mad with it because you can't get one so :P

Yeah I like Psychics too. They just seem awsome to me or at least that's what I thought when I was a kid...

If it isn't a legendary Pokemon then...Blissey. I luv pokemons that are cute. ^_^

• 5 months later...

Leafon; Glaceon; Umbreon.

And Sandslash, Starmie, Dragonair, Flaafy, Ampharos, Mismagius, Milotic, Delcatty, Banette, Tropious, Absol, Luxio, Gastrodon, Drifblim, Lopunny, and Cresselia.

lol I don't even really like the franchise anymore yet I still like so many Pokemon. </3 D:

Out of all those it's Cresselia, Glaceon, and Milotic, though~

Edited by Lovely Sonata