Kingdom Hearts series topic

Cybuster

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O SHIT, it comes out Januray 9th! I have to get a PSP soon, as this game is going to be orgasmic. :D

Thats the Japanese version. I don't think the US version has an official release date yet :(

Oh. I stopped checking up all the time when I found this forum. :/

Well, at least I can emulate it! :D

Oh. I stopped checking up all the time when I found this forum. :/

Well, at least I can emulate it! :D

I doubt that you can find an emulator that can handle this about of win in a single UMD.

Unless, of course, you're talking about just moving the .iso's onto your PSP's HD.

He doesn't look that bad either.

Saix was always one of my favorite nobodys. :)

Hmm... My favourites are Luxord, Roxas, Axel, Xion, Xigbar and Namine, but I guess Saix is cool too :)

Saix was a somewhat hard fight too. :D

Edited by Bryan

Meh, I didn't think it was too hard. Not after you already beat Demyx, Xigbar, and Xaldin. Now those three were tough... I'm still not sure how I beat Xigbar on my first try. I think Donald and Goofy must have seriously weakened him, because I don't remember doing enough damage to kill him by myself.

Anyway, Isa looks really cool. Saix was always my favorite Nobody (hence the avatar and member title).

I've got to get a PSP soon. The voice acting for the English version of BbS is almost done already. They're just doing some final text-edits, so the game should be out by next spring.

Meh, I didn't think it was too hard. Not after you already beat Demyx, Xigbar, and Xaldin. Now those three were tough... I'm still not sure how I beat Xigbar on my first try. I think Donald and Goofy must have seriously weakened him, because I don't remember doing enough damage to kill him by myself.

Anyway, Isa looks really cool. Saix was always my favorite Nobody (hence the avatar and member title).

I've got to get a PSP soon. The voice acting for the English version of BbS is almost done already. They're just doing some final text-edits, so the game should be out by next spring.

That is why I said somewhat.

I think I watched the Jump Festa trailer about 10 times now...

I. CANNOT. WAIT.

I. FUCKING. KNOW. RIGHT?

IT. NEEDS. TO. COME. OUT. SOONER!

I. BROKE. MY. FUCKING. PSP. CAN. IT. AT. LEAST. WAIT. TILL. I. GET. A. NEW. ONE?

Some things that I question from the video:

Well, when Aqua tried to unmask Vanitas at 3:12 of the video, he laughed that creepy laugh that Riku gave off in the Japanese version of Re:CoM... Coincidence? I think not.

Also, some images.

2q2piqu.png

Looks like Braig has his scar. I wonder what happened between the points of this cutscene and the scan that was showed to us before.

16a44qs.png

WHY IS IENZO SO DAMN YOUNG/SHORT. HE'S A SHOTA LIKE ME.

Really. In the ten years, even Lea and Isa (as teenagers in BBS have already become adults by KH: Days) . In this gap between BBS and KH:CoM, Ienzo should at least be twenty, if not thirty, something. I wonder why he's so young...? ._____.