I am so mad

Oujay

I was just playing RD and the level was 3-11 and the boss was gorgan the warrior with a crossbow and It is also the one with tibarn as your ally. I bet you can already guess what happend, Tibarn went in for the kill and Gorgan 1 shoted him. and so I have to start one of my least favorite levels all over again. :angry:

Well, it's either that, or Tibarn kills him and, oops, no crossbow.

is there really any use for the crossbow after part 3, i mean i only find use for it in db chapters. Then again you could sell it but meh, i'm always short on money and i seem to rarely use it.

Edited by Titan Raven

The crossbow just goes in teh convoy.

Why did you have to restart the level, do you get Game Over if Tibarn dies?

is there really any use for the crossbow after part 3, i mean i only find use for it in db chapters. Then again you could sell it but meh, i'm always short on money and i seem to rarely use it.

The arbalest/Aqqar crossbows deal good damage in part 4 and are needed for the awesome Beastfoe/Dragon foe crossbow combo you can pull off with Reavers/Marksmen.

Edited by kirsche

It says so in the conditions if I recall correctly.

Doesn't say that right now in the chapter data on this site. Besides, Tibarn doesn't show up at the beginning, so the game likely isn't going to let us know in advance. (We can check the conditions screen in the advance phase, so we'd know that Tibarn is going to show up.)

Wouldn't it be better to just have Tibarn and his friends wait at the start and let the GM's get all the kills/exp? I'm sure Gatrie/Ike/Titania could take out the boss with minimal effort (even on hard)!

Wouldn't it be better to just have Tibarn and his friends wait at the start and let the GM's get all the kills/exp? I'm sure Gatrie/Ike/Titania could take out the boss with minimal effort (even on hard)!

I've always left them on target in the back on every mode. I'm always confused when people leave them on roam.

Why the heck was Tibs attacking the boss? Why not have Marshall!Gatrie tank him?

He probably left Tibarn on Roam for some stupid reason.

This happened to me a few days ago. I got really pissed off for a minute, and then laughed and restarted from my Battle Save, this time leaving Tibarn waaay at the back of the level.

• 2 weeks later...

Why the heck was Tibs attacking the boss? Why not have Marshall!Gatrie tank him?

He probably left Tibarn on Roam for some stupid reason.

This happened to me a few days ago. I got really pissed off for a minute, and then laughed and restarted from my Battle Save, this time leaving Tibarn waaay at the back of the level.

i let him roam until i or he gets near the boss then i just put a target zone

Edited by Titan Raven