FE5 Playthrough Log

grandjackal

What I find annoying about 8x is Dagda's Duel skill. I swear that blasted thing activates when you don't want it to.

Funny you mention that. With Tanya around, his chances of missing with an iron axe are slim to none. I found it a non-issue really, and it's pretty excellent on player phase. Under the right circumstances it makes him murderous. Under the wrong circumstances, it generally makes him as durable as Othin there except the enemy still has to land those blows.

If only he had a horse and canto

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I restarted a few times simply because the bastard activated Duel too much and didn't avoid jack shit. But yea Duel's nice on the player phase, specially on a Bow user.

Also, I'd advise you to steal a sleep sword or 2 if you go to 16A. Mounted units around the time hold decent stuff like Tron and if Asvel's got an A in wind (likely), get Blizzard.

Edited by Sirius

I restarted a few times simply because the bastard activated Duel too much and didn't avoid jack shit. But yea Duel's nice on the player phase, specially on a Bow user.

Gotta hate the 1 RN.

Also, I'd advise you to steal a sleep sword or 2 if you go to 16A. Mounted units around the time hold decent stuff like Tron and if Asvel's got an A in wind (likely), get Blizzard.

Noted

What I find annoying about 8x is Dagda's Duel skill. I swear that blasted thing activates when you don't want it to.

I remember Xavier keep activating Duel against ballista attacks...

Pretty Boy Wolf on the map where you get Amalda or Conomore are you going to try to recruit one of them and get the all the villages, or are you going to escape as fast as you can?

Depends on which route I go. If I go Amalda route, I'm certainly recruiting her. Amalda makes me swoon <3.

Conomore's route? Fuck that guy. Deploying my fliers to quickly nab villages and fly back before the enemy can even do anything. Then just fly back and I'll be safe.

I really do hate that chapter and have no plans to stick around for long.

EDIT: RRRRRR!!! FUUUUCKFUCKFUCK! The game lost my data and acts like I didn't save, so I gotta go through Chapter 8 AND 8x AGAIN! All those epic levels! GONE!!!

RAAAGRABFRGARABKHSGREFHDG *blows up world*

*Epic raeg quit* Need to collect myself...Deep breathes now...

Watch, when I get back I'm gonna have god awful levels.

Edited by Pretty Boi Wolf

OK, after raegquitting and moving ahead, there are...a couple deviations in levels and stats, but otherwise things went a bit smoother. Now onwards!

Chapter 9

Units brought-Halvan, Othin, Asvel, Marty, Tanya, Nanna, Karin

I hate this chapter with a vengeance. I despise it, and it's a displeasure to play this part of the game every time. Why? Fucking wyverns. You can help pull the weight off you by promoting Asvel for the extra move and Glyphcalibur busting them up, but the boss is smart! He'll just fly left regardless! This means that no matter what, Selphina's group will have to deal with at least one wyvern knight. Having it be the boss is the greatest nightmare. That being said, I found multiple ways to distract them this map. See the path south? You can have a tanky person drag a couple of them east. I suggest having them accompanied by an archer or someone with beastly range to shoot them out of the sky. With Tanya's speed, she could easily double by now. I got lucky with Marty's speed, so he was the best tank I could offer. They couldn't even double his 4 AS, so lol at them.

That being said, I wonder if anyone noticed the sheer amount of terrain this map has to offer. It's literally the key to a breezy victory. Everyone always has trouble protecting Selphina's group when it's quite easy. You have a couple mountains nearby and a fortress. Have Kein clog the fortress, have everyone dismount and hide in various terrain, Alba at the lone mountain in the path at the fork in the path from the mansion. He can tank just fine here. He may not be great offensively, but only others able to defend at this point is Kein, and he has to take care no wyvern busts into the fortress. Alba there will be hard to hit and hard to kill with the +5 defense boost mountains give. He can last quite a while there. Every time, I rush towards the group, but this tactic alone can help ward off enemies until I bust through the mountains and forest, where we then proceed to fuck the enemy up as a team.

Robert died, but I took his bow and gave it to Selphina, as she'd put it to better use with Duel at this point. It was either he died or I lost the mission basically, or Selphina died and I lost a knight proof. Robert, your sacrifice shall not be in vein.

Karin helps fly about for the houses and transportation (helped Tanya from the east get to the west in one turn, incredibly helps speed things up. Marty's too big...). Nanna is a superior healer here as opposed to Saphy for 2 reasons. 1. Earth Sword helps her be useful in combat, of which you wanna whipe out the enemy wave as quick as possible, and helps her durability while Saphy might be in constant danger. 2. Charisma. Great help here, especially with the terrain.

Captured the bishop for his heal, libro and more importantly his Wind Tome. I plan to use Salem this playthrough, he'll absolutely love this. Not like Asvel's gonna need it.

Turn Count-22, mainly due to dicking around to capture the bishop then running back.

Levels

Leaf-14

HP: 33, Str: 13, Mag: 3, Skill: 8, Speed: 13, Luck: 12, Def: 6, Con: 6 (I want my defense and con back....), Move: 6

Othin-13

HP: 37, Str: 7, Mag: 0, Skill: 11, Speed: 13, Luck: 11, Def: 7, Con: 14, Move: 7

Asvel-12/2 (he got the boss kill ;;>>)

HP: 30, Str: 2(wtf?), Mag: 14, Skill: 14, Speed: 20, Luck: 11, Def: 5, Con: 6, Move: 7- Absolutely no reason not to promote him early.

Halvan-10

HP: 35, Str: 14, Mag: 0, Skill: 8, Speed: 12, Luck: 4, Def: 7, Con: 14, Move: 7

Nanna-...How weird would it be if I said she was the exact same? ;;>>

Marty-8

HP: 38, Str: 11, Mag: 1, Skill: 1, Speed: 4, Luck: 11, Def: 9, Con: 20, Move: 6

Tanya-10

HP: 28, Str: 5, Mag: 4, Skill: 7, Speed: 19, Luck: 13, Def: 3, Con: 4, Move: 7-Should I just promote her now, or wait for the Str to build up a bit more?

Alba-6

HP: 27, Str: 6, Mag: 0, Skill: 8, Speed: 12, Luck: 8, Def: 5, Con: 11, Move: 8-Thinking of using him, mainly due to the con.

I usually transport Asvel with Karin to a mountain so he can handle the Wyverns.

...Dammit, why didn't I think of that? Oh well, only loss was Robert. Don't plan on using him this playthrough, so fuck him.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHFUCKINGCHAPTER10!!!

I can't fucking STAND this chapter! Ballistae are fucking rediculous, and with my luck none of my units want to dodge them. Raeg!

Divide you scrolls among people you're going to send to kill some of them. I don't know about others but I have Karin transport Asvel to that house with the M up then move him to the nearby forests. The boss will come, a wind tome on Asvel will rape and from then on he can continue killing the ballistae that are south on the map. For the others, mounted Brave weapon user.

Edited by Sirius

Divide you scrolls among people you're going to send to kill some of them. I don't know about others but I have Karin transport Asvel to that house with the M up then move him to the nearby forests. The boss will come, a wind tome on Asvel will rape and from then on he can continue killing the ballistae that are south on the map. For the others, mounted Brave weapon user.

I wish Karin got a move level up, she could have just swooped in and swooped out, but otherwise that sounds like an excellent idea. Otherwise he's just having a hard time finding anything to do, as my mounts are pulling the brunt of the weight in this chapter.

Yeesh, not at my A game here. Been trying to find someone to drop then rescue, when I could have just dropped Asvel and he could have just gone for the back ballistae.

Otherwise that's what I always do. Thank you for the moment of lucidity though, chapter will go a LOT smoother I bet. My main problem is my luck, I can never seem to dodge these damn things.

Chapter 10

Everyone's favorite chapter...

Brought team-Othin, Halvan, Fin, Dagdar (will explain), Marty, Saphy, Lifis (wanted him to take a few shots with the Neir scroll in hand to see if I could get lucky with con again, and I didn't), Machua, Brighton (IF EVER THERE WAS A MORE PRONE TO CRIT PERSON ON MY TEAMFROGSKFG), Nanna, Asvel, Karin, Tanya

God-fucking-dammit, don't go easy on this map. The ballistae are too well positioned. The key to beating this map is not running the ballistae dry, but rather taking them out as soon as possible. Ohin's Pugi, Fin's Brave Lance, Hammers, magic swords and Asvel are all around awesome to have around here. Normally I think the idea here is to have some people be sacrificial lambs, but it is possible to get through here with no deaths. However, one ballistae I did not take care of till near the end of the level. I'll explain later.

Couple annoyances to note of. First off, the armor knight with the fire sword AKA the front door. You can...TRY to capture him, but...it's more effort than its worth, as awesome as fire swords are. In fact, killing him in one turn is a nightmare. Restart over and over and over. Best bet is like Fergus with the armorslayer (certainly would have been more useful than Brighton...), or Fin with the brave Lance and crits, or other magic warfare. Takingh in out on turn one is the difference between a fast run and a slow run.

Another note is the bishop in the upper right corner. He's got Thunderstorm, but won't move. Basically only person who's gonna get attacked by him is Karin when she swoops in with a small spear to capture his defenseless ass. 2 seige tomes in hte bank. Main reason I said he was an annoyance is because you don't want him using up those precious Libro uses...

Third and final note, the thieves. Lower left one's no big deal, but the upper right? Basically you have to depend on the AI being retarded, which happens every now and then, otherwise the thief will always beat you to that house. These houses house some awesome stuff, I'm not joking around. M-Up staff and Rescue staff are amazing tools to utilize, do make sure you get both. Dean will love you for it.

Final final note is that When you get to about the second bridge by the armor squad in the middle, Fred and Olwen will come out and charge you. Thing is, if you also attack the middle armor squad, the cavaliers nearby will charge you. This is actually a good thing, as Fred and Olwen are far mroe fearsome than these guys, and these will clog up the path to them, meaning you'll be safe, and those two will retreat soon enough.

I remember Mekkah talking about Dagdar having a weakness to ballistae due to Duel, when truth is I couldn't imagine anyone more useful on this map. I had him hide in a forest for the northern left ballistae by the northern house. Gave him a scroll and a bit of medicine. He distracted that thing as it had the best hit rate on him. Thing is, it takes a lot of shots to kill a dude with 48 HP and 10+2 defense from forest terrain, and not all would hit but still be wasted. Do not underestimate Dagdar's tankiness. He effectively rendered a ballistae useless just by pulling the fire to him, much less draining it twice as fast. Dagdar's pretty godly here.

Speaking of gods, I just wanna say to Sirius that I love you and want to have your man-babies for that suggestion. It worked out perfectly and I feel retarded for not thinking of it myself. Drop Asvel to the southern house, but do not have him take it. You can do that later. Otherwise just have him bum rush the two ballistae he can easily reach from there. Had to use up some Glyphcalibur, but considering his power? He doesn't exactly need it to be good anymore. Asvel is amazing here. Oh, and him being down there pulls the one draco-bastard with the silver lance to him, where Asvel immediately smites him, and the main group is free of a major problem.

After taking out the first ballistae, figured why not and had sent a couple people to the arena. Halvan and Othin had fun, but Machua had the worst luck. A mage with 10 defense? Seriously? Bleh...Whatever, had to get Saphy a bit of boosting. Need to get her to A staffs ASAP, it's getting close to crunch time.

It's such a frustrating chapter...But afterwards, none are this annoying. Breathe a sigh of relief, the game gives you a bit of a break from here.

Turn count-16. Yeah. Asvel and Dagdar are THAT helpful.

Othin-14

HP: 38, Str: 7 (he's getting to the point where he's dependent on crits, as many as he lands...), Mag: 0, Skill: 11, Speed: 13, Luck: 11, Def: 8, Con: 14, Move: 7

Asvel-12/4

HP: 32, Str: 2, Mag: 14, Skill: 14, Speed: 20, Luck: 12, Def: 5, Con: 6, Move: 7

Halvan-11

HP: 36, Str: 15, Mag: 0, Skill: 9, Speed: 12, Luck: 4, Def: 7,Con: 14, Move: 7

Nanna-6

HP: 22, Str: 4, Mag: 5, Skill: 7, Speed: 8, Luck: 11, Def: 5, Con: 6, Move: 8

Marty-9

HP: 38, Str: 11, Mag: 2, Skill: 2, Speed: 5, Luck: 11, Def: 9, Con: 20, Move: 6

Saphy-Closer to 10 and A staffs

Lifis- I don't even care anymore, I'm too close to Parn

Fin-14 (another MVP)

HP: 34, Str: 11, Mag: 1, Skill: 10, Speed: 13, Luck: 7, Def: 10, Con: 9, Move: 8

Brighton: See last version, add 1 Str

Dagdar-9, but hasn't gained a stat yet. He's too useful just at base though ;;>>

Elite Sword + Ballistae on chapter 11.

What's that? Door keys? OK!

...Wait...*searches inventory* .....I....forgot....to get...the Elite Sword....*facedesk*

Chapter 11

Hey, for once I don't feel bored here! Good signs ahead.

Brought Team-Lifis, Machua, Tanya, Marty, Halvan, Nanna, Saphy. You can bring a lot more, but there are so few enemies, and it's so cramped. Full manning here is doing you bad, not good.

Make sure to bring a hammer with you, and at least 3 door keys.

Pretty straightforward. Captured an archer, nabbed his long bow and killer bow. Tanya will be happy I'm sure.

Marty is the MVP here. He's just so damn tough, and with the hammer he was just hard to kill. Since he had the speed to double, I went through the center armors pretty damn quick. Ha-ha-ha-happy-go-lucky me!

Otherwise...Pretty straightforward. Not much to say otherwise, other than enemies here give boatloads of experience.

Turn count-11

Levels

Leaf-16

HP: 34, Str: 12, Mag: 3, Skill: 10, Speed: 14, Luck: 13, Def: 7, Con: 6, Move: 6

Nanna-7-Add magic and skill

Marty-13 (don't look at me like that)

HP: 42, Str: 12, Mag: 2, Skill: 3, Speed: 5, Luck: 14, Def: 11, Con: 20, Move: 6-I could promote him now and he'd be better than Dagdar forever.

Tanya-Add HP and defense. Having her hold onto the Neir scroll T.T

Machua-9-Hmmm...Wonder if I should continue to use her. Give her a bit more time I guess.

Having a blast

Chapter 11 Gaiden

Brought team-Lifis, Saphy, Tanya, Marty, Asvel

Small chapter, great to have archers around as the only way you can hit most of the enemies in this level are with ranged attacks. Robert has fun training here.

Anyways, only real pain this map has to offer is the boss with his Meteor and Thunderbolt tomes. Easy simple map. I could care less for the kids and Olwen, but Olwen survived. Don't plan on using Eryios anyways, so whatever. Guess I'll go B route. Had the kids escape anyways, but one got beamed by a meteor. Whatever.

Turn count-11, would have been sooner if I didn't care to have the kids escape.

Levels

Leaf-17

HP: 35, Str: 13, Mag: 3, Skill: 10, Speed: 15, Luck: 14, Def: 8, Con: 6, Move: 6

Tanya: 14 (what?..Increased exp gain, had a low level)

HP: 32, Str: 7, Mag: 5, Skill: 8, Speed: 20, Luck: 17, Def: 6, Con: 5, Move: 7

Asvel: Boss kill again, add Magic and Skill.

Chapter 12

Ahhh, this chapter is fun.

Brought team-Lifis, Machua, Nanna, Brighton, Fergus, Halvan, Othin, Marty, Dagdar, Saphy.

Was trying to rush Saphy to A Staffs or level 10 for the next chapter...

Otherwise bring Nanna, get everyone you can who wields swords, and basically you're untouchable.

Was unable to steal the Ambush manual, was unable to get Saphy to level 10 or A rank, and just...It's a pain the next few chapters.

I find Mareeta actually the best option to capture Salem with. Nearby, accurate brave weapon with high crit rate, she can do it easily.

Haw haw, Salem missed Halvan with the sleep staff.

Chapter 12x

Ugh...and THIS is why you rush Saphy to A rank staffs or level 10 for prepromotion. This chapter alone is reason enough. With one warp staff, you can effectively nab all treasure, recruit Trewd with ease, and you don't have to waste a repair staff on the Thief Staff. WITHOUT the warping Laura to Parn strategy, you in exchane loose all this to fight a fortress of thieves who steal your shit and all enemies give shitty exp. Absolutely not worth the exchange at all, and unfortunately I had no choice. God, almost lost Lifis to the thieves when they fucking captured him. Wouldn't have been a major loss though, since ya know, Parn and all.

That's all I have to say..and wanna say.

Did you know the Thunder Sword is usable by anyone with B swords and is not unique to Fred?

Brought team-Lifis, Laura, Saphy, Machua

Levels

Leaf-18

HP: 36, Str: 13, Mag: 3, Skill: 10, Speed: 16, Luck: 14, Def: 8, Con: 7, Move: 6

Machua-12

HP: 31, Str: 7, Mag: 2, Skill: 13, Speed: 17, Luck: 10, Def: 7, Con: 8, Move: 6- I will be using her

Othin-15

HP: 39, Str: 8, Mag: 0, Skill: 11, Speed: 14, Luck: 11, Def: 8, Con: 15, Move: 7-Should I promote him now?

Asvel-12/6

HP: 33, Str: 2, Mag: 15, Skill: 15, Speed: 20, Luck: 5, Con: 6, Move: 7

Halvan-12

HP: 37, Str: 16, Mag: 0, Skill: 9, Speed: 12, Luck: 4, Def: 7, Con: 14, Move: 7-Should I promote him now?

Nanna-8

HP: 23, Str: 5, Mag: 6, Skill: 9, Speed: 9, Luck: 12, Def: 5, Con: 6, Move: 8

Salem-7

HP: 22, Str: 0, Mag: 8, Skill: 7, Speed: 8, Luck: 2, Def: 2, Con: 4, Move: 7(Well...That was lucky)

Taking a tidbit of a break. Though do keep me updated on how to help myself ina mission like Tahra, I'm welcome to suggestions, especially for the parts of the cast I'm specifically using.

I dunno what it is, but every time I see Glade, it's like I'm hit by a Nyquil-bomb.

C13's pretty straight forward. I'd advise having someone with the Elite Sword stand on the black square

1115gkl.png

Until the Bow Knights decide to stop attacking. Unfortunate that you lack the Elite Sword however...

If you think your units are decent at this time, early promote a few of them. That's what I do anyway and it makes this chapter easy and C14 will be easier to overwhelm.

Edited by Sirius

Nifty thinking, wish I had the Elite Sword. So damn good.

However, this map isn't hard ;;>> I thank you for the help, but...I'm not THAT bad.

Anyways, will promote a few guys pretty soon. Might as well promote Marty, going from 5 to 11 AS...He'd be god mode really ;;>>

I dunno what it is, but every time I see Glade, it's like I'm hit by a Nyquil-bomb.

Another one?

Have you thought about giving Ralph a try?

You'd be surprised how many times this has derailed playthroughs. Midgame is just so damn boring.

And no, I don't care much for Ralph.

You'd be surprised how many times this has derailed playthroughs. Midgame is just so damn boring.

And no, I don't care much for Ralph.

Some maps are interesting, but I'd agree maps like 11, 13, 14x and 15 suck.

It's hard to give him a try when he's just not interesting, isn't it? I don't plan to either but at least he's an alright filler.

Blech. I really do hate chapter 13. So dull, and so annoying. If you want the Brave Bow (and if an archer's on your team, you do), you gotta bring Selphina, which just leads me to believe if you're gonna bring her here you might as well train her.

Anyways, I would recomend Dagdar (make sure he's brought medicine, you know why we brought him), someone tanky (promoting Marty), Nanna and Laura. Anyone else is just asking yourself too much.

Interesting bit. With rescue, you can have Selphina wheel Leaf past the first ballistae (the major annoyance of this chapter), then danced to get them both across, then Marty rescues to keep Laura safe while taking a ballistae hit like a champ, then next turn he can get across near the bridge, dropped just underneath him. All the while you have Nanna clogging up the arch knight reinforcement spot. When Laura's near the bridge and you have a free turn, have Nanna mad dash it towards the bridge, get danced, have Nanna rescue Laura and ride across the bridge. With Dagdar and Marty able to take ballistae hits like champs, you just got through the first ballistae without having to run the damn thing out. From there on though, do be careful how you position your units...The next to ballistae afterwards are troublesome. Hell, got Dagdar far enough that the boss who's supposed to go after Glade go after him, just to show how fast I was going before an accidental placement of Laura got her killed.

Knew I should have had Leaf rescue her...

We must have completely different taste in maps. 13 is one of my favorite maps in the series! I love FE5 midgame (besides C18)

Indeed, we do not seem similar XD

did you bring karin in the end to get the knight proof from the bottom villages? :)

Funny you mention that, because I did, AND I figured out a way to do this map in very few turns! I garuntee you I did this under 20 turns, because I forgot to check because I wanted to gtfo as soon as I could. A deeper analysis...

Chapter 13

Pretty much explained how to get by the second ballistae, but what of the first and then the rest? Well...This is the perfect team.

Team-Selphina (I want dat brave bow!), Nanna (Charisma is damn important here, along with mobile healing), Dagdar (Duel works for him), Marty (Tankiest dude I got), Laura (Dancing is WAY too helpful here), Karin (Leaf's escourt).

Make sure to bring a Hammer or two with you, and importantly give your two warriors Iron Bows.

So the first ballistae is easy. Have Dagdar be in dancing range, dance him, then have him iron bow the first one. Duel helps him, you'd have to be severely unlucky to miss it, and even if you do? It's on the first turn, so no frustration. Second ballistae and how to take care of the arch knights is mentioned above.

However, you might wonder why the fuck I brought Karin to a ballistae-heavy map? Well Dagdar helps drain the ones coming in the future, but Dagdar is far from the most important unit here. Who is? Well...

Would you believe me if I said it was the generics the game gives you? Yup, they help soften the hardest part of this map, the two next ballistae (the other two on the left side should never come into play). Not only can you charge them without worry, you can charge them towards the ballistae to their right. Lancers might have to attempt to chip through an armor (good luck), but the archers can shoot over the armor shoulder at the ballistae itself. If you're lucky and the ballistae is defensively weak, you could actually take it out in one turn if you land their shots. However, the fact that they help drain the ballistae hidden in the mountains is hte important part, as the ballistae out in the open is easy enough to destroy. Don't worry about Glade, he isn't gonna be dying any time soon. He doesn't need their protection. If you can get the mountian ballistae down to 6, you have seriously sped up this chapter. Like, you don't even know. You took the amount of turns Dagdar needs to tank go from 5 to 3.

As for your main team after the second ballistae, they reach that bridged island. Nanna should block off the rear with her Earth Sword so the arch knights are exp fodder to her. Might wanna give her the Neir scroll. The armor knights won't attack you unless you're in range. Have Marty hammertime the northern two while Dagdar goes south as soon as possible, especially if you failed to destroy the out in hte open ballistae. While he's taking care of that and the two armor knights, the mountain ballistae will run out of shots on Dagdar, and now Karin is free to travel the map with impunity. This is how we get to the knight proof blocked by rivers. Have her fly over there and drop Leaf to murder the bishop (Thunder Sword definitely helps for the increased skill+crit boost, that thing is damn powerful). Have Leaf pick it up, Karin picks up Leaf, flies towards Tahra. By the time you get this done, the boss SHOULD be dead...

But dammit, did he not wanna die this time around! He kept dodging 80 chances, Marty even was about to land a crit with a hammer, but DINK Big Shield! This fucker has a killer lance too, so remember to pack scrolls. He even took a shot at Nanna! This fucker needs to die ASAP, because then his force becomes harmless (along with the arch knights, who if the boss takes THIS long to die WILL cause you headaches trying to protect Laura and Selphina). This not only makes capturing easy, but it eases off the wall of units clogging the path to Tahra, letting you escape easier. By the time I got the knight's proof, this fucker finally couldn't take it anymore, just to show how LONG it took to finally kill this prick. Hammers and magic swords are your friend.

As for the killface reinforcements (Seriously, not even Glade is doubling them, and he has 11 speed), they aren't much of a problem, as you'll be escaping like within the next two turns. Had Selphina get the brave bow, and we ran off. *dusts self off* Boring to play, satisfying to accomplish.

Turn count-16-17, would have been sooner if the asshole boss didn't decide he was suddenly The Metal.

Levels

Leaf-19, almost time...

HP: 37, Str: 13, Mag: 3, Skill: 10, Speed: 16, Luck: 14, Def: 9, Con: 7, Move: 6-My Leaf, he is teh h4x

Marty-14/3 (He got the boss kill, some killface reinforcements who are made of nutritional goodness)

HP: 44, Str: 15, Mag: 3, Skill: 9, Speed: 13, Luck: 15, Def: 16, Con: 20, Move: 6-Marty, he like to party! Seriously, promotion does wonders for him.

Dagdar-10

Base+1 Luck

Nanna-11

HP: 25, Str: 6, Mag: 6, Skill: 11, Speed: 11, Luck: 13, Def: 6, Con: 6, Move: 9

Secondary note: Selphina has auto use of the brave bow as we know. Tanya? STILL at C bows, and I've been using her seriously. Selphina will have that advantage for quite a good while, so I think we might be underestimating her. I mean, right now with that weapon she is currently hitting harder than my current Othin.