Dear Guy,

Percivalé

Two letters.

Dear Geitz,

Why is your badassery thrown under the table? At least you don't die as fast as Guy did over there.

Your fan,

Colonel M

---

Dear FE3 Book 2 Chapter 3 Ballistae,

OMFG what did IS do to you? It sucks when you're worse than any form of Est / Nino / whatever the failure character of the day is.

Your weakness,

Colonel M

---

I should do more of these. Hehehe...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 letters

--

Dear Geitz,

Can you never stop owning while at 1HP? I like chapter 24 now.

From Reinfleche

--

Dear Rath,

Can you not show up super late in the game cuz you're my favorite FE7 unit?

From Reinfleche

--

Dear Joshybear,

Can I have some corn?

From Reinfleche

Dear Serra

Get yourself a better Mag growth, a higher level in light magic than D, and get yourself some more supports as fast as and/or faster than Lucius and Sain, then I might consider using you again. Also stop thinking you're better than everyone else. It's no wonder why Erk, Hector and Matthew hate you.

Sincerely

Little Al

*places a mini stink bomb in the envelope along with the letter*

Edited by Little Al

Dear Ying from Thailand who visited Florida to work at an ice cream place at Sea World,

Don't ever stop being adorable!

Sincerely,

Perry Michael Grimwood

p.s I hope you got a good handle on what water bottle and Aquafina means!

Edited by Kintenbo

Dear Florina,

Please tell your fans to stop pairing you with the boyfriend of your best friend, and let them know the fact that the two of you, in no possible way, click together.

Sincerely

Little Al

P.S. Also tell the same people who pair your best friend's boyfriend with you to also stop pairing your best friend with anyone but her boyfriend. I have no problem with her boyfriend's best friend, but I think your sister (Fiora) is more interested in the carrot-top than your best friend is. And quite personally, I don't really know what your fans see in pairing your best friend with a guy who's almost a complete outcast, they're too different! Even though you and the outcast have different personalities, with him and your best friend it's the same basic "one does not mesh well with the other" scenario that's present with you and your best friend's boyfriend.

Ill do my best but the same can be said of all fandoms. ;)

Dear Florina, Fiora, Farina, Est, and Yunno

Go fuck yourselves.

Sincerely,

WLS

No you! :P

Dear Florina,

Please tell your fans to stop pairing you with the boyfriend of your best friend, and let them know the fact that the two of you, in no possible way, click together.

Sincerely

Little Al

P.S. Also tell the same people who pair your best friend's boyfriend with you to also stop pairing your best friend with anyone but her boyfriend. I have no problem with her boyfriend's best friend, but I think your sister (Fiora) is more interested in the carrot-top than your best friend is. And quite personally, I don't really know what your fans see in pairing your best friend with a guy who's almost a complete outcast, they're too different! Even though you and the outcast have different personalities, with him and your best friend it's the same basic "one does not mesh well with the other" scenario that's present with you and your best friend's boyfriend.

Lyn doesn't have a canon boyfriend though.

Dear Cameron,

Why don't you say anything when you die? I don't feel accomplished when Sain murders you.

Yours sincerely,

Joshybear

Also, Rienfleche, go to Giorno and negotiate a price for some corn.

Dear Cameron,

Why don't you say anything when you die? I don't feel accomplished when Sain murders you.

Yours sincerely,

Joshybear

Also, Rienfleche, go to Giorno and negotiate a price for some corn.

But your corn costs less ;_;

Dear Wolt,

Could you please be in a game that I can read?

From Migure

Dear Eliwood,

Why does the RNG always screw you, yet you're so cool? I don't get this shit.

Please get lucky nextime,

Colonel M

---

Dear Roger (FEDS),

The fact that you only need a Speedwing to double is priceless.

Your fan (and Shiida's, but I'm a fan of her too!),

Colonel M

---

Dear Jake and Shiida,

I don't get it. You have the largest support lists next to Marth. Would your marriage make polygamy a regular practice?

Confused,

Colonel M

P.S. Shiida, better be pulling in better numbers. I heard Jake slept with 22 women and you only slept with 20. Sleeping with Roger and Marth 3 times each doesn't count...

---

God I'm so shallow-minded.

Dear Cyas

Where did your 10 star leadership go if you wanted us to decide between you or Sety you would've kept your 5 or 10 leadership stars. and why do you have to plague us on chapters 17A and 22?

Edited by Jason W.

Dear Eleanora,

Why have you stopped returning my calls?

With love,

Fireman

I lol'd some.

Dear FE7 Tactician,

Please stop being such a fucking pussy, grab a weapon and help out on the battlefield. I'm willing to bet you'd be the best class ever. Behind Raven.

Regards,

Raven.

Dear Raven,

I wish I could, but I am too lazy to actually pick up a weapon. Oh, and I would pummel FE7 Raven into the ground. No contest there.

With regards,

Marc

P.S. Quit spelling my name wrong. God this is annoying.

(Yes this is my real name. Sue me).

Edited by Colonel M

Dear Lyn

Can I say you're one of the most awesome FE characters I have ever known? Always remain awesome!!!

Your fan

Little Al

P.S. I wish more people paired you with your boyfriend more often.

P.S.S. I wish the people on this site would stop accusing you of being something you're clearly not. (Out of all the sites I've been too, so far this is the only one I've seen that has people that do so.)

Man I miss the good old days.

Edited by Little Al