To my adoring fans~

Mufasa

Blacken must rise from the grave and curse the forum and then a bunch of homosexual jewish nazis explode the forum and kill the entire staff, and then it is up to Wist and I to kick homosexual jewish nazi ass and save the forum.

wow you're pretty edgy and witty right on broseph

I know I am man you don't need to compliment me, I already realize how much of a genius I am yo.

dude brother man you want to go pop back some monsters and wear tight shirts tonight

Blacken must rise from the grave and curse the forum and then a bunch of homosexual jewish nazis explode the forum and kill the entire staff, and then it is up to Wist and I to kick homosexual jewish nazi ass and save the forum.

wow you're pretty edgy and witty right on broseph

I know I am man you don't need to compliment me, I already realize how much of a genius I am yo.

dude brother man you want to go pop back some monsters and wear tight shirts tonight

I don't wear tight shirts or pop back monsters. I am a monster and I will eat your flesh nyar har haaaaaaaaaar.

I was worried that you had not yet died in a fire. I see my worry was justified.

That's cold.

But it's Shuuda. D:

We already dealt with the closet Mist fanboy, now we get a closet Sothe fanboy! Sweet!

Shall I break out the fanart?

Oh hell yes.

hey bitches

Hello.

Edited by Fireman

neutralemoticontrans.png

You forgot the part where monsters eat all the Republicans.

Hey Jyo can you unban Blacken
No.

but you see if you support him you're cool and indie whoo blacken come save us from our depth of torment and dismisnonunderstanding i can't wait to agree with everything he says and make posts about how "he is an asshole but he tells the truth" a million times and watch jyosua drown himself in an ocean of tears

wait a second that was season two we need a new plot for season three

I love you.

1. To answer Kiryn's question, the point was to see just how many flames I could recieve just by making one post. It's always an uplifting feeling to see just how hated I am by all you people.

2. Because of this topic, I have a new found respect for Judas. Judas proved that she's not just another mindless person that hates me for no reason other than just cause it's the popular thing to do. So, Judas may not like me, but at least they aren't another mindless drone. So, Judas, if you ever read this, I bear no ill will towards you. Just those who hate me for no reason at all.

3. Speaking of which, Florina, what's your beef with me? I've spoken to you like....once? *Shrugs.*

4. And finally, I'm most certainly NOT a closet Slothe fanboy. I AM however a closet Illyana fanboy.

1. To answer Kiryn's question, the point was to see just how many flames I could recieve just by making one post. It's always an uplifting feeling to see just how hated I am by all you people.

2. Because of this topic, I have a new found respect for Judas. Judas proved that she's not just another mindless person that hates me for no reason other than just cause it's the popular thing to do. So, Judas may not like me, but at least they aren't another mindless drone. So, Judas, if you ever read this, I bear no ill will towards you. Just those who hate me for no reason at all.

3. Speaking of which, Florina, what's your beef with me? I've spoken to you like....once? *Shrugs.*

4. And finally, I'm most certainly NOT a closet Slothe fanboy. I AM however a closet Illyana fanboy.

1) I'm pretty sure nobody here really cares enough to truly hate you man.

2) lol

3) lol

4) lol

Flame baiting is against the rules. Therefore I recommend that you mend your mentality.