Life is hard

It's a lot easier to break things than to make them, but everyone gets mad when you break them. It's not fair. =( ;__;

It's easier to be messy than to be clean yet moms usually insist that you clean up your room and fix your bed and such.

Scientists create these gigantic words that many people can't read or say and will likely not be used much in many peoples' lives yet teachers cram them into our heads anyway.

How can we possibly expect the unexpected? By definition and by law we shouldn't be expecting it at all. It's called unexpected for a reason.

Heck, blahblahblah is hard.

Life comes with a set difficulty. It can be hard, easy, and 'meh' ish. Of course you could hack and become rich. Work hard, give life the finger, become a hacker.

Your bitching about this little shit?

Are you fucking serious?

Dude I found the topic funny AND it makes sense

Spell 'you're' correctly before you complain about things

Love, Bizz <3

Are you fucking serious?

Why so needlessly critical? I think you're missing the point. The examples could be stronger, but the point is pretty clear. To me it is, anyway.

Expect the unexpected doesn't mean predict 9/11 as a civilian, it means think about how much room something has to screw up and try to keep the range of unknown possibilities as small as possible by doing everything right you can so when the unexpected does happen, it's not a new level of shit for you, or at least a new level of shit you can't even comprehend.

Words are fun. Finding a better way to express yourself and feeling natural doing it is fun. Hard, but hey. Even if you're not a scientist, it's not hard to be interested about how shit works.

With you on the room though

It's a lot easier to break things than to make them, but everyone gets mad when you break them. It's not fair. =( ;__;

It's easier to be messy than to be clean yet moms usually insist that you clean up your room and fix your bed and such.

Scientists create these gigantic words that many people can't read or say and will likely not be used much in many peoples' lives yet teachers cram them into our heads anyway.

How can we possibly expect the unexpected? By definition and by law we shouldn't be expecting it at all. It's called unexpected for a reason.

Heck, blahblahblah is hard.

You need a hug. You sound like Solomon when he realized the sad truths of life.

This is pretty much the same thing. Maybe this will cheer you up?

th_Hackmansmilie.gif

This is the unstoppable HackMan mech smilie. Use it to show people you mean business.

Are you fucking serious?

Dude I found the topic funny AND it makes sense

Spell 'you're' correctly before you complain about things

Love, Bizz <3

You>Me.

You're way better than me at life.