cards

Oujay

They allow non-magical units to deliver a magic attack. I wish I could find more use for them, though I haven't tried very hard.

I knew that but do they do damage to other units or what?

Herons won't be attacking anyway, and Ena would do better than Leanne.

Nasir doesn't care, cards are too expensive, everyone hits res, and -1 mt doesn't hurt him.

Edited by Zihark

Herons won't be attacking anyway, and Ena would do better than Leanne.

Nasir doesn't care, cards are too expensive, everyone hits res, and -1 mt doesn't hurt him.

Actually, Nasir starts with S strike, so a card is -4 on it, so all it means is he doesn't get countered (S strike white breath has 100 hit just like a card). But with his massive res and magic enemies in his parts, he doesn't care.

Ena gets the cards in 4-E, Fiona (if used) gets the reaper card in part 3 for tigers.

They might be valued if the stats in this game weren't so well rounded.

Hmm. Could Elincia use them? I noticed she can equip Imbue, where as other magic units cannot. It might be useful since the one kind of face Amiti doesn't shred (besides tower bosses) is armor face.

Hmm. Could Elincia use them? I noticed she can equip Imbue, where as other magic units cannot. It might be useful since the one kind of face Amiti doesn't shred (besides tower bosses) is armor face.

4 chances at Stun isn't good enough for ya?

4 chances at Stun isn't good enough for ya?

Not when anything chance-based hates me!

The gold you get from selling them is better than using them IMO. The only decent unit who'd really get any use out of them would be Elincia, although they may prove to be her best 2-range option, especially since after using them Amiti will be equipped for a good enemy phase. So really, unless you plan on seriously using Fiona or Ena for combat, their only real use is Elincia, except she does just fine without them, so the gold is still probably better than Elincia maybe having better 2-range.

Edited by Slize