Your favorite Zelda title

Phoenix Wright

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oracle of seasons would defiantly be my favourite since it is the first I played and I have such happy memoires. I cant believe anyone actually said Phantom hourglass it was the majour low point of the series for me, even worse than Zelda 2(which contrary to popular belief wasn't actually that bad)

1)Wind Waker

2)Link to the Past

3)Twilight Princess

4)Minish Cap

I think I would like OoT more if I hadn't played TP first. Since TP does almost everything OoT did with better graphics, playing OoT was hard for me. But WW is my first and favorite Zelda game, because you can spend hours just sailing to different islands and doing the practically millions of sidequests. I've probably put about 50-70 hours into the game, and I still only have 16 hearts. Minish Cap might have beat TP if it wasn't so darn short.

• 2 weeks later...

Ocarina of Time, with Phantom hourglass given an honourable mention for being hax. Wind waker wasn't... wow enougth for me. It's an alright game, I guess, but the sailing scenes are almost as tedious as Twilight Princess' Twilight scenes and I was just never gripped by it that much, unlike OoT and PH.

TP and LoZ 1 & 2 are nowhere near as good as people make them out to be. Haven't played aLttP and only a little bit of Oracle of Seasons, though that was a very good game also, for what I've played on it.

I love the Wind Waker. But I also love Twilight Princess. They're real close.

I can't afford much so the only ones we (my family) have are WW, TP, and OoT.

Ocarina's pretty cool too. I haven't played much into it though. I've been either playing the other two Zelda games or FE or possibly Guitar Hero or something else.

Meanwhile I will insert my random prediction.

Hurricane Zelda will be the worst we get this year. I could say Hurrican/Tropical storm Zelda, but if it were a ts then it'd make the sentence an oxymoron, in a way sorta, wouldn't it?

Ocarina of Time is one of my all-time favorite games ever.

Link to the Past is the best Zelda game ever.

Twilight Princess is overrated bullshit.

Majora's Mask was a nice distraction from the normal "Zelda's been kidnapped by Ganon! It's dangerous to go aloneetcetcetc"

But we all know what the truly greatest Zelda game ever is.

Wand of Gamelon