ocean seal

Oujay

Sure they can, but why do you ask?

Did you miss an Ocean Seal?

well I have ross as a pirate and colm so I want to promote both, also the reason that i asked is because the theives could not use the master seal in blazing sword.

you can buy ocean seals at a hidden shop I think, they come at about $4000 gold with the silver card so you should be able to afford them. So it could be useful to either use the seal on someone else or sell it (again, I'm not quite sure but I think it goes for around $5000). I'm going off the top of my head so this be inaccurate but w/e.

well I have ross as a pirate and colm so I want to promote both, also the reason that i asked is because the theives could not use the master seal in blazing sword.

Wait, so there's only one? O_O

ya I think so.

ya I think so.

So it depends if you got that Ocean Seal in Ch. 9 (Ephraim or Eirika) from the chest or the pirate, respectively. Then, you either promote Ross or Colm with that (Promote Ross first <_<), then in chapter 15, grab the master seal from the southern village and give it to Colm.

Ocean Seal? Yes if you don't count Secret Shops. But you can get infinite from secret shops as long as you have the money.

imo the only promotion items that are in short supply are Ocean Seals and Guilding Rings. So yeah, I would recommend using the Master Seal on Ross/Colm.

If you're using both Ross and Colm, you should have gone Journeyman -> Fighter -> Hero so that Colm can use the Ocean Seal and both won't have to wait for Ch15. Ross does fine as a Hero, even if Berserker is a better class for him.

If you're using both Ross and Colm, you should have gone Journeyman -> Fighter -> Hero so that Colm can use the Ocean Seal and both won't have to wait for Ch15. Ross does fine as a Hero, even if Berserker is a better class for him.

He does better as a warrior since bows have more might and he reaches +5 Str.

He does better as a warrior since bows have more might and he reaches +5 Str.

He gets no speed increase when he promotes to a Warrior. And since Ross isn't fast, he needs all the speed he can get. Plus, he starts with C in swords when he promotes to a Hero.

n short supply are Ocean Seals and Guilding Rings.

Yeah i lol'd. You get more Guilding Rings in that game than any other promotion item i believe.

But you don't get them early enough. I'm not willing to train mages that have to promote as late as the Syrene chapter.

Also, Guilding Rings have a higher demand than other promotion items because there are way too many units that need it to promote, unlike the other promotion items. Also, any character that specializes in ANY of the four types of magic uses a Guilding Ring for a promotion item while for the four types of weapons, you have a very wide choice of characters to use with different promotion items.

Unless you Arena Abuse or Tower Abuse Vanessa, no Rapier for you in Eirika Mode Chapter 9 without Pirate Ross. One of the Pirates in the lake can't reach units standing on the sand where you start, so the only way to stop him is to either have a Pirate of your own, or an uber Vanessa.

There's 7 magic units who need to promote, and 5 Guiding Rings. Moulder, Artur, Lute, Natasha, L'Arachel, Ewan, and Knoll. You don't need more than one promoted healer, you have plenty of fighters. If you want a second healer, they can get either the last promotion or not promote at all. Knoll sucks, and Ewan is good, but requires massive Tower Abuse. So you can promote a healer, Lute, Artur, maybe Knoll/Ewan for summons or dark magic, and another healer, who can promote at Chapter 17. Or, if you go with a Summoner, the Summoner can promote at 17. Guiding Rings aren't really that bad.

Unless you Arena Abuse or Tower Abuse Vanessa, no Rapier for you in Eirika Mode Chapter 9 without Pirate Ross. One of the Pirates in the lake can't reach units standing on the sand where you start, so the only way to stop him is to either have a Pirate of your own, or an uber Vanessa.

There's 7 magic units who need to promote, and 5 Guiding Rings. Moulder, Artur, Lute, Natasha, L'Arachel, Ewan, and Knoll. You don't need more than one promoted healer, you have plenty of fighters. If you want a second healer, they can get either the last promotion or not promote at all. Knoll sucks, and Ewan is good, but requires massive Tower Abuse. So you can promote a healer, Lute, Artur, maybe Knoll/Ewan for summons or dark magic, and another healer, who can promote at Chapter 17. Or, if you go with a Summoner, the Summoner can promote at 17. Guiding Rings aren't really that bad.

As for the Pirate Ross comment, I say you're wrong. I've gotten the Rapier without ever needing Pirate Ross. The enemy Pirate you're talking about has a Hand Axe, and is also near the wall. I just send a mage or archer in his attack range and eliminate that pirate.