Serious Business

Jyosua

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My universal user name is Tedius Zanarukando. My NSider name is KingMananan. My real name is David Odis Hill. I am a descendant of Adolphus Cheek and Martin Poole, who fought in the Civil War. My maternal ancestors were farmers. An African American male, I was born in Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center in Knoxville, Tennessee, after dark on November 8, 1979 (Showa 54 on the Japanese calendar). I am the youngest of three boys. My oldest brother Richard, Jr. was born before dark on August 11, 1970, and my other older brother Sidney was born after dark on September 25, 1973. I was raised in my mother's homeland Laurens County, South Carolina, which is economically impaired. Laurens County was named in honor of Henry Laurens, a Revolutionary War lieutenant. We had to travel long distances to buy valuable things. My parents and brothers are Jehovah's Witnesses. I used to attend the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses, until Grand Theft Auto III got blamed for society's problems. I left the religious organization, because most of its doctrine and principles violate my preferences and therefore too restrictive. Also, I was despised by Jehovah's Witnesses. My place of refuge lies in Greenwood, South Carolina, where I experienced a happy life in college. I am finished with school and college. 2002 was the worst year for me, and 1999 was the second worst year for me. My dear Uncle Sullee Sunny Clyburn, an Air Force veteran, died of lymphoma at Wm. Jennings Bryan Dorn VA Medical Center at dark on April 26, 2002. He served in the Korean War. Many of my maternal relatives are veterans. I have a cousin who served in the Gulf War and some distant relatives who served in the War in Iraq.

My school age was from 1985 to 1998. I started school at Ford Elementary School in Laurens, South Carolina. During my school age, I was assigned to special education classes. I was held back one grade in Kindergarten, ending up in the high school class of 1999. The situation was reversed by promoting me to the sixth grade in the middle of the 1991-1992 school year. I was transfered to Hickory Tavern School in 1988. I was assigned to a self-contained class, until eighth grade when I was mainstreamed to traditonal classes. I graduated from Hickory Tavern School on May 31, 1994. Originally a K-8 school, Hickory Tavern School is now Hickory Tavern Middle School. I enrolled to Laurens District 55 High School (founded in 1972) on August 19, 1994. I attended special education classes one period per semester. I studied French and several computer courses. During my senior, I wrote a research paper about the King James Version of the Bible in 1997. My research paper is still on my computer, and I print a copy of it once a year. I graduated from high school without honors on May 26, 1998, after dark. On June 10-14, 1998, I was on a so-called senior trip. I toured Washington, D.C., and New York City. I enrolled to Piedmont Technical College of South Carolina (founded in 1966) on August 17, 1998. I majored in computer programming, and I studied Spanish and accounting there. I studied COBOL, C programming language, and Visual Basic. I graduated from Piedmont Technical College on December 13, 2001, receiving an Associates Degree in Computer Technology. Now I am a client at South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation Center, and I am studying piano at Austin Academy of Fine Arts (founded in 1933) in Greenville, South Carolina.

My hobbies include playing video games (especially Final Fantasy, SimCity, and Fire Emblem), listen to music (including Final Fantasy music), surfing the Internet, going out with friends, posting on forums like this one, play Final Fantasy songs on various instruments, translating, reading and writing, singing, and fitness. My main media interests are Final Fantasy, SimCity, Star Wars, Fire Emblem, SaGa, Seiken Densetsu, Dragon Quest, Breath of Fire, Front Mission, and a little bit of Legend of Zelda and Star Fox. Super Mario used to be one of my main interests. I am a fan of realism, having a computer equipped with a sound card with realistic wavetable synthesis. My favorite movie star is Will Smith. My least favorite movie star is Jeanne Tripplehorn. My favorite motion picture is Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, and my second favorite picture is Men in Black. My least favorite motion picture is Time Code. My favorite types of music are R&B, jazz, Latin, classical, and video game music. I hate country and heavy metal music. My favorite video game music artist is Nobuo Uematsu. I import Final Fantasy soundtracks through GameMusic.com.

I was introduced to video games in 1984. My first game system is the Atari 5200, and my last game system is the Sony Playstation 2. The first video game I ever played was Astro Smash, and the last game I have played is Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter. My favorite video game series is none other than Final Fantasy, and SimCity is the only game series that is anywhere close to it, and Fire Emblem is an honorable mention. My favorite video game is Final Fantasy X; it has a special part of my heart. The Final Fantasy series lies in the core of my heart. Therefore, I hate being part of any religious organization that has a principle that violates or discourages Final Fantasy fandom, or read any literature, article, or Web site that is an offense to Final Fantasy fans, or listen to any speech or discourse that like that, especially if it is religious. I hate Zany Brainy for discontinuing the sale of Final Fantasy games and later for discontinuing the sale of video games in general. I began to drop the religion I was raised on, i.e. Jehovah's Witnesses, in favor of the Final Fantasy series in June 22, 2003, because I worship Final Fantasy. It was a struggle, consisting of moral pressure, unemployment, and family retaliation. I love Final Fantasy even more than myself.

I am 100% passionate about computer technology. I have been using computers since 1988. I took computer classes in both high school and college. I type 98 words per minute. In 1998, because of Microsoft's evil business practices, I started my own business, which is to be called Technoscopion Inc. My company's future headquarter campus is under construction. Technoscopion is primarily a PC software business. As for languages, I have been studying or brushing up on French, Spanish, Italian, Latin, and Japanese.

I am afraid that no woman wants to be romantically involved with me. Therefore, it seems that my true love does not exist. Women usually do not treat me as good as men. Besides, I do not believe in romantic love.

I love/like the following: Final Fantasy (I love it more than anything else) and its fanbase and fan Web sites, SimCity (a close second to precedent like), SaGa, Seiken Densetsu, Chrono, Dragon Warrior, Front Mission, Breath of Fire, Suikoden, Tales, Legaia, Fire Emblem, Ys, Super Smash Bros., Star Wars, Star Trek, Tetris, Metroid, Star Fox, F-Zero, Legend of Zelda, Pokémon, R-Type, Gradius, Tekken, Castlevania, Mega Man, King of Fighters, Street Fighter, Kirby, Gran Turismo, console RPGs, game consoles, Square Enix, LucasArts, Konami, enhanced remakes (especially in consoles), the video game community, Arte Piazza, computers, true computer graphics (especially high resolution), antialiasing, making computer graphics, word processing, Wikipedia, Wiktionary, masculism, painting, translating from English to Spanish, French, Italian, and Latin; translating from Japanese to English, Internet, creating PowerPoint presentations, creating MS Publisher publications, Playstation 2, GameCube, SNES, Gameboy Advance, realism, video game music, console emulation, SPC700 sound format files, PlayStation Sound Format files, orchestrated classical music, violins, trumpets, R&B music, jazz, latin music, romantic motion pictures, science-fiction motion pictures, medieval motion pictures, Western motion pictures, Will Smith, R. Kelly, Kevin Garnett, Kobe Bryant and his wife, Hironobu Sakaguchi, Nobuo Uematsu, Yasunori Mitsuda, Junya Nakano, Masashi Hamauzu, Gabrielle Union, Salma Hayek, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rosalyn Sanchez, playing the musical instruments, chocolate (especially dark chocolate), ice cream, peanut butter, caramel, cinnamon, cookies, crackers, cakes, pies, beef, chicken, ham, barbeque, grapes, strawberries, oranges, granny-smith apples, muscadines, cherries, plums, prunes, raisins, blueberries, bacon, sausage, pancakes, waffles, wheat bread, rolls, muffins, yogurt, eat at many restaurants (except Asian restaurants and Applebee's), posting at forums (especially Aura), Final Fantasy sites (if they favor the series), RPG sites (with no anti-FF content), digital color photography, building Web sites, making new friends, associate with friends and fellow Final Fantasy fans (especially Final Fantasy X fans), female deselection, XY sperms, Y chromosomes, free countries, liberty, liberating young men, masculism, patriarchy, Men's Rights advocacy, democracy, libertarianism, liberal republics, intellectual freedom, anti-censorship organizations, high-paying jobs, business management, skyscrapers, modern and futuristic architecture, TLHS.org (which is now closed) and other long hair sites, convincing short-hair and shaven-head young civilian women (non-monks) to grow long hair, and beautiful civilian and non-feminist women (preferably either African-American or with long hair), and several other things.

I hate/dislike the following: Reverse sexism, feminazis, misandry or anti-male discrimination, pro-female gender gaps, feminist ideology, religious or political restriction or scrutiny on video games (or the religious video game controversy), anti-gamers and ex-gamers who betrayed the video game community, the ESRB, reverse piracy, pro-censorship organizations, Zany Brainy, Barney the Dinosaur, Grand Theft Auto series (no offense to GTA fans), Mortal Kombat series, Koudelka and Shadow Hearts series, Xbox, Microsoft, anti-Final-Fantasy material or speeches (especially religious) [direct anti-Final-Fantasy material that is religious may kill him], anyone who does not condone Final Fantasy, anyone who detests Final Fantasy whores, anyone who detests anyone who has anything that resides in my pants, old school purism or anyone who is anti-3D, opposition to the idea of enhanced remakes, SID format files, NES Sound Format files, GBS sound format files, Asian food, pickles and pickle relish, potato salad, cabbage, squash, lasagne, spaghetti, pasta, fettuccine, ravioli, mustard greens, clam chowder, sardines, tuna, Miracle Whip, mayonnaise, potato salad, salad dressing, sardines, onions in meat, gravy, clam chowder, soup, cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, pineapple or any beverage mixed with it, peach beverages, peach ice cream, peach cobbler, peach pies, apple pies, apricots, whipped cream, eating at Asian restaurants or Applebee's, meanness, being mean to anyone, anger, being accused of a crime, Watch Tower society, the book "Learn from the Great Teacher", Christian denomations that impose restrictions on electronic games (such as Jehovah's Witnesses; I am afraid that my parents, brothers and many of my other relatives are part of this restrictive religious organization), totalitarian religious groups, Nik Rangel, Almenconi.com, Haircut.net (Hair Enthusiast Hotline), having more than one Internet forum thread posted by me closed immediately (quick thread closing), practicing demonic arts, thunderstorms, religious repercussion involving entertainment, Joseph Lieberman, feminism, male deselection, XX sperms, X chromosomes, local company mergers, job cuts or exportations, recession, terrorism, false or severe punishment, unrealistic crackdowns or interdictions, circuminterdiction (the act of influencing or forcing someone to do something and then bring disciplinary action for doing that), false political elections (or cheating into office), matriarchy, oppression or oppressive regimes and their dictators or oppressive religions, and treason against my country, female monks or bald women or women with boyish haircuts, having my girlfriend wait past 21 to marry me (I do not actually believe in romantic love), and especially my worst enemy Marcella Terez Whitmore.

There are hundreds of reasons why I was antifemale. The biggest reasons are and reverse sexism, such as gender gaps favoring the female sex and videos of women abusing men. Reverse sexism is the act of defiling a mind to cause a person, especially a male, to be prejudiced against members of the opposite sex. Shiva of Aura forums taught me a lesson about sexism.

Grand Theft Auto is my least favorite game franchise, but you may have these games if you want to. If you like it, that is great for you. For I am strongly opposed to restriction of electronic games, and I am a very nice person. Games do not equal death. You may have that game whether I like the game or dislike it. Stop being blinded by religion or ESRB or your parents' past actions, and enjoy the those games to your heart's content. I encourage you members to try the Final Fantasy games.

I was once in love with a black girl named Marcella Terez Whitmore, affectionately known as Tee, was once when I was in high school. She is slightly younger than I am. I first knew her at the age of 4. I fell in love with her in 1996. She and I were formerly best friends. When we were in high school, she and I used to exchange telephone calls, especially at night. She preferred that we would talk in person. I went to see the film "The Prince of Egypt" with her, my father, and my cousin Tiffany. Sadly, our relationship died cold on March 30, 1999, because Tee was excommunicated from my former religious organization Jehovah's Witnesses. However, because of the height differences between her and my sister-in-law, I got over my disappointment about her excommunication. Tee is the personification of my dislikes. She recently gained a lot of weight. Tee's cousin Nate, a very good friend of mine, is a college football player for the University of South Carolina. He made up for a season after he graduated from the University of South Carolina, because he was redshirted on his freshman year. ["Redshirted" means that the sports team member does not get to play for the season.] He is a future NFL player. He was a coach at the high school I attended when I was attending Vocational Rehabilitation Center. Today, Tee is a single mother to a son born in 2004. Nate Gary is married and lives in Columbia, South Carolina.

I began to study piano with Warren "Tim" Arnold at Austin Academy of Fine Arts on January 8, 2002. I learned to play Final Fantasy X's "To Zanarkand" on the piano in early 2007. I performed "To Zanarkand" at the recital on June 2, 2007.

In 2003, I left Jehovah's Witnesses, not because of M.T. Whitmore's action, but because I got turned off by its doctrine, for it violated my preferences in electronic games and other walks of life.

I attended South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation Center from February 24, 2004, to August 9, 2005. I attended well past the expiration date. I mainly folded boxes for a soon to be defunct Timken Company.

I worked for Evergreen Skills, a division of Laurens County Disabilities and Special Needs Board, from February 24 to April 10, 2007. I did mainly payroll entries, and I also did filing and document formatting.

Today, since April 13, 2007, I work for Walgreens Anderson Distribution Center in Anderson, South Carolina. I was trained for the job in December 2006. I work in the AKL department of the DC, doing a job called "Pick to Lights." I am preparing to take up independent residency in Anderson, South Carolina.

Wow. Just, wow.

Anyway, SPAM? In the announcements section?

Hell yeah.

Am I the only one who thinks it'ss really awesome to have an Overlord Admin with a nice sense of humor?

Nope! ^_^

Anyway, all I have to say is............wow, this is one messed up guy.

He makes me ashamed to find long hair sexy! :(

...Are you okay?

(Hmmm...maybe myself and other social science majors should do a study about the effects of running a message board on mental health).

...Are you okay?

(Hmmm...maybe myself and other social science majors should do a study about the effects of running a message board on mental health).

I'm perfectly fine. I just have a sense of humor.

...Are you okay?

If this is considered humorous, then uh, I'm beginning to doubt that, lol.

...Are you okay?

Laughing at Tedius Zanarukando's ridiculous posts isn't humorous? :<

...Are you okay?

I agree with Crystal here.

...Are you okay?

Laughing at Tedius Zanarukando's ridiculous posts isn't humorous? :<

Not two or three years after he was even remotely relevant, no.