That One Thread

Florete

Yeah... moving 1 sq per turn isn't very nice.

Yeah... It sucks, badly.

Ah, I see. You should have stolen it though. As annoying as she is in BF13, she's more dangerous in 17-3, with Gulcasa at her side.

Hmmm... Wouldn't that have changed the objective though?

As in, they have Protect status? Heh, that's much better than seeing Milanor lose to them every single time.

They do.

Just make sure Rosary can beat Gulcasa before his RAGE maxes out. She can't die when his RAGE is in the second meter.

Hmm....

Lucky you, my Kylier was positioned in front of Zilva so she had to take a hit. And in the GBA version, I'm pretty sure she was able to use the legendary Revolution+Zolfy combination in BF17. It's what made her so annoying. She was probably in a different squad from Gulcasa's (which means she burns an extra turn, unfortunately).

I dunno whether or not Aegina has her own squad.

EDIT: She's in Gulcasa's squad.

Edited by Malik Maxwell

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Yeah... It sucks, badly.

Indeed. And it's the most common status effect too.

Still though, with Gravity Chaos being so awesome and all, it's one of the three Top Tier usable cards in the game.

Hmmm... Wouldn't that have changed the objective though?

Yeah, it would. I guess it makes sense why you didn't interact with them but after going through my first run, I would much rather face Zolfy!Aegina with Baldus as an ally rather than Gulcasa.

They do.

They always did, actually. But in GBA, they can't even be beaten. Unless you use one specific card (even though they have Protect, it's nice powering up that one card).

I dunno whether or not Aegina has her own squad.

AFAIK she definitely gets to use Revolution in GBA. And Gulcasa uses Genocide. Which must mean...

EDIT: She's in Gulcasa's squad.

...eh, I guess people from the same squad can have different cards then.

Indeed. And it's the most common status effect too.

Still though, with Gravity Chaos being so awesome and all, it's one of the three Top Tier usable cards in the game.

Yeah, curse sucks to get hit with, but Gravity Chaos is :awesome:

Yeah, it would. I guess it makes sense why you didn't interact with them but after going through my first run, I would much rather face Zolfy!Aegina with Baldus as an ally rather than Gulcasa.

Ehh...

They always did, actually. But in GBA, they can't even be beaten. Unless you use one specific card (even though they have Protect, it's nice powering up that one card).

Hmmm...

AFAIK she definitely gets to use Revolution in GBA. And Gulcasa uses Genocide. Which must mean...

...eh, I guess people from the same squad can have different cards then.

The unit list showed Aegina in Gulcasa's unit. And I doubt there can be more than three enemy squads on a map...

Edited by Malik Maxwell

Yeah, curse sucks to get hit with, but Gravity Chaos is :awesome:

Indeed. One of the best cards in the game.

The unit list showed Aegina in Gulcasa's unit. And I doubt there can be more than three enemy squads on a map...

Aegina doesn't show up until Baldus and Zilva are gone though, so there would still only be two squads. But yeah, I guess they CAN have different cards then.

Indeed. One of the best cards in the game.

Aegina doesn't show up until Baldus and Zilva are gone though, so there would still only be two squads. But yeah, I guess they CAN have different cards then.

:awesome:

True, but this says she is part of Gulcasa'a army in battlefield 17.

:awesome:

Indeed

True, but this says she is part of Gulcasa'a army in battlefield 17.

You use GFAQs when Lacrima Castle exists?

But yeah, Aegina IS part of Gulcasa's squad. And yet, she can use Revolution...

You use GFAQs when Lacrima Castle exists?

But yeah, Aegina IS part of Gulcasa's squad. And yet, she can use Revolution...

I haven't been to Lacrima much, and even when I did go there, what I looked up was pretty much all related to Riviera.

I suppose it was changed in the PSP version then...

I haven't been to Lacrima much, and even when I did go there, what I looked up was pretty much all related to Riviera.

Oh, I see. Well, it's still the best site for Atlus/Sting games (Dept Heaven).

I suppose it was changed in the PSP version then...

Nah, she was part of Gulcasa's squad in GBA too (yeah, I checked Lacrima). But she gets Revolution anyways.

Oh, I see. Well, it's still the best site for Atlus/Sting games (Dept Heaven).

Nah, she was part of Gulcasa's squad in GBA too (yeah, I checked Lacrima). But she gets Revolution anyways.

Alright.

Hmm....

At any rate, eclipse's speed run was on normal mode, right? Because I'm a bit suspicious of all the stuff I've heard about Pamela only being recruitable on hard mode, especially after reading that...

EDIT: Oh yes! OH GOD YES!!!! I took Gulcasa the Broken down! :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

Edited by Malik Maxwell