• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Does anyone else think that at some point Lumi's gonna do this?

2dirbeg.png

(I did not make this comic.)

Anyone? ...No? ...Well, I should say goodbye to you guys, then.

19b9te.png

Edited by Ken Zomg

Goldoa will not move.

HOLD! HOLD I SAY!

God, I love Dheginsea. And not just because of how cheesy some of his voice acted lines were.

Dheginsea doesn't think his country is near any fault-lines.

I don't think it is, either. It's just volcanic. Unless I missed something and that means it has fault lines.

I don't think it is, either. It's just volcanic. Unless I missed something and that means it has fault lines.

Well, the important point is that he doesn't think it has earthquakes. Volcanoes cause earthquakes too. I don't think they have fault lines, though. Not sure. Those courses were a while back and I practically phoned in a large portion of that course.

Not to mention there's that whole "tectonic plates" thing that means even without quakes your landmass still moves. Even a dragon king can't prevent that kind of stuff.

HOLD! HOLD I SAY!

God, I love Dheginsea. And not just because of how cheesy some of his voice acted lines were.

"We have betrayed our vow to our goddess. We should have learned, but the fighting never stopped. Now we must pay for our crimes. We must take responsibility, and accept Ashera's judgment."

The guy's pretty awesome.

He totally should have been the final boss. None of this Ashera nonsense. Fight the BK one floor earlier, and then beat Dheg.