• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Rafts are fun. Termites or no termites?

One defence, same evade as TwoFire and same cevade as WindFire is not gonna help that much, tbh.

IMAGINE THE POWER OF THREE BADASS UNITS (well two and a Seth lookalike) FIGHTING TOGETHER TO KILL EVERY MUTHAFUCKA ON THE MAP. I mean, Lumi takes the front and Kolbane kills everything with handaxes from behind. And Noctian brings the best affinity. I like it already. Plus, Kolb will already be built up and Noct's near-instantaneous.

No termites. I might accidentally flip it over by trying to kill all of them with that Hero Axe I found in a lake and my axe rank suddenly goes up to B for no apparent reason.

Noct has the other point of DEF, which brings Lumi's DEF to 24. I hate the F!Swordmaster caps, though. At least give us 24 STR like the dudes or something. We already got one of the lowest STR caps in the game.

I love Anima too. Hey it's Seth~

I think FirxShin was FirexWind. Or was it FirexIce. IDR. Either way they ripped apart Dragonknights in C21 like paper. 'Twas hilarious. They suicide, really.

Hero anything is pretty broken. :awesome:

b'sides Oujay. Poor guys joins with base stats of nonexistance on FE6HM.

It's Fire/Ice.

Oujay, huh? At least he's actually trainable. You want to talk about base stats of nonexistence? *glares at Wendy*

It's Fire/Ice.

Oujay, huh? At least he's actually trainable. You want to talk about base stats of nonexistence? *glares at Wendy*

Ah yes. Thanks.

True. Having a sword>not having a sword, since everything else have shit hit. >____<

He's probably the least useable out of all the Merc/Heroes in the GBA, though. Dieck rules FE6, Raven rules FE7, Gerik rules FE8 (when Seth is not soloing the game), and hell, Harken has broken-ass bases. Echidna has a high axe-rank and followed through with me on FE6HM to the end running off of Killer Axes. Certainly can take care of herself.

Apprentice, you're promoted to...

... something. I forget what. I still have authority over you, but a bakery got set up like one turn's Canto away from this castle.

True. Having a sword>not having a sword, since everything else have shit hit. >____<

He's probably the least useable out of all the Merc/Heroes in the GBA, though. Dieck rules FE6, Raven rules FE7, Gerik rules FE8 (when Seth is not soloing the game), and hell, Harken has broken-ass bases. Echidna has a high axe-rank and followed through with me on FE6HM to the end running off of Killer Axes. Certainly can take care of herself.

Not to mention Wendy gets absolutely screwed over by her joining time.

I'm not exactly keen on Echidna for whatever reason...