That One Thread

Florete

IMO Blamung!Shanan > Balmung!Lackche since IIRC, Male SM's had a higher str cap

When did you last play fe4? 27 str for all, and Lakche has an easier time capping both str and spd than Shanan does so she's way way better after promotion if they use the same weapon.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

So wait, Haru is a female that is saying "Male" in gender? Didn't know anybody did that (except from the like two days that Lumi did it).

Yes, because I'm currently Shu Shirakawa. Why does it matter?

When did you last play fe4? 27 str for all, and Lakche has an easier time capping both str and spd than Shanan does so she's way way better after promotion if they use the same weapon.

I'll try to remember that next time I play FE4

What, you think I'm stupid enough to a SQL injection on the site? That's pretty much grounds for banning. No, I've got someone else on my side. For good reason, too.

Why? Because Sirius likes you more than he likes Lumi? What's this "good reason"?

Or how about I say that not letting you move around a holy weapon when you have multiple major blood units an oversight? Seriously, if Lakche and her bro have Major Odo, isn't it logical that they'd be able to use the weapon? Clearly, the designers were being stupid when they didn't make it easier to get the weapon to them.

Well, of course, there is nothing stopping them from being lended the Balmung and kickass if they have Major Odo, and yeah, the developers should have taken that into account since, well, it's possible for them to end up with Major Odo.

But at the same time, it's clear they intended for Shanan to be the only one to wield it. Or they just thought people wouldn't pair HolynxAyra that much. I don't know...

IMO Blamung!Shanan > Balmung!Lackche since IIRC, Male SM's had a higher str cap

FE4 SMs have the same 27 str cap. AS IT SHOULD BE.

Also, I'm sure if FE4 had a Trade system and both Lakche and Skasaher had Major Odo, I could see Balmung being switched between thered. Idea for FE4 remake, GO?

Then Jyo or Vincent? Wonder why they don't just tell me to let you have your bottle.

I'm not telling you who it is. You can figure it out.

Edited by Shu Shirakawa

Then tell me, what is an SQL injection? No Google.

It screws with security to let you do things you shouldn't be able to normally. Not exactly sure what the SQL stands for, but that's the gist of it.

Well, of course, there is nothing stopping them from being lended the Balmung and kickass if they have Major Odo, and yeah, the developers should have taken that into account since, well, it's possible for them to end up with Major Odo.

But at the same time, it's clear they intended for Shanan to be the only one to wield it. Or they just thought people wouldn't pair HolynxAyra that much. I don't know...

Eh. Some people are suggesting that the "glitch" that allows you to give Lakche the Balmung is an oversight by the developers. I am suggesting that it was an oversight that it wasn't easier to give them the weapon. One oversight cancels another, so it's not "cheating" to give it to Lakche.

Eh. Some people are suggesting that the "glitch" that allows you to give Lakche the Balmung is an oversight by the developers. I am suggesting that it was an oversight that it wasn't easier to give them the weapon. One oversight cancels another, so it's not "cheating" to give it to Lakche.

Does the developers' vision for the game and system get overwritten by yours now? No matter what it is, it's an exploit. It was not intended to be doable.

Edited by Shu Shirakawa

Does the developers' vision for the game and system get overwritten by yours now? No matter what it is, it's an exploit. It was not intended to be doable.

SO FUCKING WHAT?!

GET THE FUCK OVER IT ALREADY. JESUS MADDIE.

IF YOU DON'T THINK IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE GAME, DON'T USE IT. FUCK.

I'm not sure how I can figure it out given I don't even know you. I'd have to simply PM them both and ask which one is doing this.

That's not all of the people with access to that, either.