• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Several things. I saw some nice Lloyd fanart that Frostbite drew, helped Xander with some algebra problems, saw Fayt getting optimistic again, was reassured by Furetchen that I might still be able to contribute to the hack, etc

How're YOU doing, Amelia!?

Edited by Kiku-Ichimonji

Proto... You didn't see my reply to your other comment? Also, it's kinda annoying trying to get everything in bttlefield 7... You HAVE to steal Mizer's boots (his luck is mad high, meaning that even if you defeated him, he wouldn't drop them), and that means that Nietzsche has to be the one to defeat Emelone.

No more hi's and no more milk please.

Sorry, sorry...

Proto... You didn't see my reply to your other comment? Also, it's kinda annoying trying to get everything in bttlefield 7... You HAVE to steal Mizer's boots (his luck is mad high, meaning that even if you defeated him, he wouldn't drop them), and that means that Nietzsche has to be the one to defeat Emelone.

Uh, no, I must have missed it. And well, if it's your first run, I wouldn't be so concerned about item collection. I had Nietzsche and Milanor fight Emelone.

Also, any particular reason why Durant wouldn't be able to help? Or is it just because Emelone on water is too much for him to handle?

Uh, no, I must have missed it. And well, if it's your first run, I wouldn't be so concerned about item collection. I had Nietzsche and Milanor fight Emelone.

Also, any particular reason why Durant wouldn't be able to help? Or is it just because Emelone on water is too much for him to handle?

Hmm...

As for Durant, I do have him help defeat Emelone and the Undines around her. Also, the game's one stead ahead of us; much like Ishiene, Emelone's on a fort, and she ain't moving.

saw Fayt getting optimistic again

Why do you want him infesting here as it stands? He might be a respectable person given a few months solitude. Right now, I'm ashamed to call myself a member of the human race.

Note for Furet when he gets on:

I'm kicking myself off the internet for about 5-6 hours. be back around 8-9-ish when I finish all my work. Can't work at all with distractions~ <3

But yeah. Will try to stay up tonight.

Fffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

ahAHAHAhAHAhAhahAhAhAHA

Train Heartnet, guy from the anime black cat.

... and i had headphones on, didnt hear the guy say that they were headed to bedford, had to get a transfer back to first ave.

well, 'least i wasnt late...

Kai, why has life decided to continually kick you in the face and rub shit in your hair this month?

It's like you're a beacon of unwarranted bad luck.