That One Thread

Florete

Soul gives a free pass to anything female, basically.

I am not Earl, or most FE4 THREADers.

My point is Lumi doesn't unsensically underrate them like Earl does: "zomg they cant hit or double they suck"

Edited by Junes!

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

My point is Lumi doesn't unsensically underrate them like Earl does: "zomg they cant hit or double they suck"

Unsensically isn't a word.

You're misrepresenting my client's case.

I'm not Earl either, who is this Earl you keep talking about.

And Lumi's and mine's myrmidon/Fighter opinions are virtually identical.

And quit making up words.

Quit making up BS.

Hup! An actionable nominal assumptiosity under the Spleen Act of 1964 (ref. This Guy I Know vs. Seattle Mariners Ultras) and one in which one could be forsoothially obligerated to give up one's 'stuff' to a charitable organisations that could arguably be known as The Lawyer's Foundation.

Hup! An actionable nominal assumptiosity under the Spleen Act of 1964 (ref. This Guy I Know vs. Seattle Mariners Ultras) and one in which one could be forsoothially obligerated to give up one's 'stuff' to a charitable organisations that could arguably be known as The Lawyer's Foundation.

I'll get my dictionary.

And Lumi's and mine's myrmidon/Fighter opinions are virtually identical.

Fighter is the best class ever. Doubles, high defense, high strength, more move than everything except promoted people and mounted units.

A cookie to whoever gets it.

Fighter is the best class ever. Doubles, high defense, high strength, more move than everything except promoted people and mounted units.

Alm.

You only like Alm once he gets bows.

STFU. I'm just defending them from Earl's BS. At least Lumi admits they aren't as bad as Earl thinks they are. How does a unit with 70~% Hit rates on HHM "Never hit"? And this is considering Earl plays HNM/EHM.

Alm...gets...bows.

Holy shit yes.

STFU. I'm just defending them from Earl's BS. At least Lumi admits they aren't as bad as Earl thinks they are. How does a unit with 70~% Hit rates on HHM "Never hit"? And this is considering Earl plays HNM/EHM.

Enough to fuck up a plan. Hel, I'm uncomfortable with eighties. DISPLAYED eighties.

I'm not talking to you.

I have a lawyer.

Alm.

*cookie*

It's true.

@Furet again: When he promotes, yes. I think bonuses from equipment go poof for it, though, so you unfortunately can't have the Falchion at 1-3 range.

Edited by Reinfleche