• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Sadly, an ephebophile is better than a pedophile :E

An ephebophile just wants to fuck younger, legal, girls.

Pedophiles wanna fuck your little girl e__e

That depends on where you live. 16-17 girls aren't considered legal everywhere.

That depends on where you live. 16-17 girls aren't considered legal everywhere.

My statement was suggesting that they like legal girls, not 16-17 e__e

It's normally girls that are much younger than them. Like, Char is... I think 30-33, and the girls he likes are in their late teens unless you're talking about Quess, but that only happened once, and he died in that movie, so...

Edited by seph1212

My statement was suggesting that they like legal girls, not 16-17 e__e

It's normally girls that are much younger than them. Like, Char is... I think 30-33, and the girls he likes are in their late teens unless you're talking about Quess, but that only happened once, and he died in that movie, so...

Haman was ~14 in Char's Deleted Affair, IIRC Hey, I was only 19 when I was with Lalah, and she was 17. And I didn't even touch Quess; I handed her off to Gyunei Guss the moment the brat latched onto me.

Haman was ~14 in Char's Deleted Affair, IIRC Hey, I was only 19 when I was with Lalah, and she was 17. And I didn't even touch Quess; I handed her off to Gyunei Guss the moment the brat latched onto me.

Hehehe, did you now? XD

Yeah, you certainly got rid of her. So that scene with both of you in Sazabi's cockpit was just her imagination after all... *gets chased out by a squad of Zakus and Geara Dogas (or corresponding spelling/romanization/whatever)*

Hehehe, did you now? XD

Yeah, you certainly got rid of her. So that scene with both of you in Sazabi's cockpit was just her imagination after all... *gets chased out by a squad of Zakus and Geara Dogas (or corresponding spelling/romanization/whatever)*

She lept out of HER cockpit and into MINE. I sure as hell didn't want her.

In fact, if I remember correctly, it was RIGHT AFTER THAT that I told Gyunei to have the brat. Not like it matters since we all died ten minutes later, but...