• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

... g-gasp

How has this... THIS... slipped past my radar for so long?

THE FIFTH ONE, GREED, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I've had this song on a Vocaloid CD since Christmas. And I JSUT realized it. *headdesk*

Aww Fuck.

Now I'm on a gfx mood. I blame Seth.

http://i54.tinypic.com/syul5d.jpg

This one probably not gonna be submitted because Soluna's Autumn Gold version's better anyway but I wanted to see Echidna on a banner ;w;

And Astra, THIS is as simple as my GFX goes. I cut down my blending modes to Multiply and Soft Light. ASDF I need more brushes.

Coup d'Etat.

I tried to hold him off, but the Duke of Earl is a very powerful person. I couldn't prevent the success of his hostile takeover. I'm sorry, Lumi. Your father failed you.

In truth, I just kinda felt like it.

LOLDAD.

Duke of Earl can have the silly and irrelevant part of my base, anyway~ Might as well put him in charge of that when he's off bakery duty. 8D

Aww Fuck.

Now I'm on a gfx mood. I blame Seth.

http://i54.tinypic.com/syul5d.jpg

This one probably not gonna be submitted because Soluna's Autumn Gold version's better anyway but I wanted to see Echidna on a banner ;w;

And Astra, THIS is as simple as my GFX goes. I cut down my blending modes to Multiply and Soft Light. ASDF I need more brushes.

I'd rather have Echidna than Mist.

Well, they're not really heavy charges/counters, but a lot of the time I lose as much units, if not more than they tend to lose. Combine that with rods being > swords, lances and axes and... >_<

You know, Heavy Charges and Heavy Counters aren't indicated (aside from the fact that you lose 1-2 more units than the GEN-TEC formula). But yeah, weapon triangle also helps them out a lot.

Also, what do you think of a card tier list? 'Course, Gravity Chaos is a likely God Tier candidate. And Genocide, Reincarnation, Angelic Thunder, and Judgement Zero get the Overpowered Enemy Card Tier.

I already made one. The Meta Knight tier was occupied by Shield Barrier though, not Gravity Chaos, mostly because of all the HIGH bosses running around. And yeah, they got their own Overpowered Enemy Card list (cept Judgment Zero, because it was for GBA), but Crusade was above them all (because it deals more damage than all the others except Genocide, which doesn't GUARANTEE victory). Sanctuary and Gravity Chaos were on Top instead, along with Steal (which was at the bottom of top).

Oh, yeah, and Refreshment had its own tier.

As for skins, I don't believe we have any skin designers around and Jyosua doesn't really like using non-custom skins. So it's probably unlikely that we'll add any new ones soon. Not sure if the situation has changed though.

Hopefully no one was expecting much.

You know, Heavy Charges and Heavy Counters aren't indicated (aside from the fact that you lose 1-2 more units than the GEN-TEC formula). But yeah, weapon triangle also helps them out a lot.

I already made one. The Meta Knight tier was occupied by Shield Barrier though, not Gravity Chaos, mostly because of all the HIGH bosses running around. And yeah, they got their own Overpowered Enemy Card list (cept Judgment Zero, because it was for GBA), but Crusade was above them all (because it deals more damage than all the others except Genocide, which doesn't GUARANTEE victory). Sanctuary and Gravity Chaos were on Top instead, along with Steal (which was at the bottom of top).

Oh, yeah, and Refreshment had its own tier.

Indeed; it doesn't help that you don't get your own bow user until halfway through the game.

I suppose it was at GameFAQs? Also, my thinking of Gravity Chaos for God Tier was because curse is just plain unfair; case in point, I was watching a video where Milanor has 5 big stars in ATK, yet struggled to defeat a Hunter with only one big star in ATK. Also, are there even that many HIGH bosses? I can think of...

Baldus (BF13, BF39)

Aegina (BF13, maybe BF43)

SPOILER (BF15, BF32, maybe BF43)

SPOILER (BF46)

Emilia (BF41)

Gulcasa (BF28, BF32, maybe BF44)

Mr. Broken Revival Card (BF47 until astartes are defeated)

Dort (BF30 until Protector goes down)

...and that's about it.

Indeed; it doesn't help that you don't get your own bow user until halfway through the game.

Yeah, that annoyed me at all. And you don't get any GOOD bow users until even later.

I suppose it was at GameFAQs? Also, my thinking of Gravity Chaos for God Tier was because curse is just plain unfair; case in point, I was watching a video where Milanor has 5 big stars in ATK, yet struggled to defeat a Hunter with only one big star in ATK. Also, are there even that many HIGH bosses? I can think of...

Yeah, it was GFAQs. And despite Gravity Chaos's destructive effect, it's not as reliable as Shield Barrier. And while I originally put Gravity Chaos above Sancuary, I think I was later convinced to putting Sanctuary ahead. Can't remember too well.

SPOILER (BF15, BF32, maybe BF43)

lol. Why did you feel the need to do this? Even writing SPOILER instead of what was actually written is a spoiler by itself. Which is why I always write Aegina to refer to both

...and that's about it.

Still, most of those are a pain to deal with, solely because of their HIGH status. Especially Baldus (HIGH Gulcasa at endgame is a complete joke, for some reason). Shield Barrier is just plain awesome and doesn't care one bit about the enemy's HIGH status or GEN stat. Crusade is insta-kill to everything and deals a whole lot of morale damage, despite having only 10% Surviving Units. Sanctuary at Noon and without Battle Penalty is the best card in the game, yes, even BETTER than Shield Barrier and Poison Breath, but was kept lower than Shield Barrier because of those two requirements (we need moar Noon maps).