• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Yeah... It's annoying. >_> Also, do Assasins really have a higher critical chance at night, or is it just me?

I'm pretty sure they do.

On the hidden text: Well, I suppose you have a point. And the game calls both of them "Aegina" too. Which works for me I suppose.

Pretty much, yeah. The fact that you didn't include the Luciana encounters in the one marked Aegina is already a spoiler for those who don't know

Hmmm... I haven't even gotten HIGH Gulcasa in BF44 since I don't even give him the chance to get away. Speaking of Sanctuary, were it not for the fact that most of the times you battle the Emperor of Broken were either fixed evening or fixed night, it'd be good against him too. But as it is, the one battle where it can be used on him... he's pathetically weak.

The fact that Sanctuary can be user over and over again pretty much guarantees victory. Gulcasa's Genocide ruins it though, but like you said, they rigged the time to be set at Evening or Night for him.

I'm pretty sure they do.

Pretty much, yeah. The fact that you didn't include the Luciana encounters in the one marked Aegina is already a spoiler for those who don't know

The fact that Sanctuary can be user over and over again pretty much guarantees victory. Gulcasa's Genocide ruins it though, but like you said, they rigged the time to be set at Evening or Night for him.

Hmm...

Well... One of my issues with regard to discussing the twins was how to refer to them... Either way, I suppose I shouldn't have thought on it too much.

Gulcasa's Genocide ruins a lot of things. Unless he's cursed. And the Morale damage bonus... >_>

EDIT: I dunno if you know this, but the Knights in BF18 can move.

Edited by Malik Maxwell

Proto, you do realize we have spoiler tags now, right?

Maybe you've forgotten but once upon a time, the spoiler tag was essentially the same thing as highlighting the text as I did. Also, what Reinfleche said.

The black background is more fun and looks cooler. Also can take up less space.

Indeed. It's completely ridiculous when your sentence gets cut off because of a single word under a spoiler tag and then continues after the box.

Well... One of my issues with regard to discussing the twins was how to refer to them... Either way, I suppose I shouldn't have thought on it too much.

No big deal anyways. I just stick with what I see in the game. I have trouble keeping track myself.

Gulcasa's Genocide ruins a lot of things. Unless he's cursed. And the Morale damage bonus... >_>

Equivalent to Crusade, since he's a large unit. But yeah, the only time I ever saw a Gulcasa losing after Genocide was when he was statused.

EDIT: I dunno if you know this, but the Knights in BF18 can move.

I never saw it myself but Flint told me something like that. It allowed his Roswell to escape early (<3 warp), which reduced the turncount. I seriously don't think anyone could beat Flint's records.

No big deal anyways. I just stick with what I see in the game. I have trouble keeping track myself.

Equivalent to Crusade, since he's a large unit. But yeah, the only time I ever saw a Gulcasa losing after Genocide was when he was statused.

I never saw it myself but Flint told me something like that. It allowed his Roswell to escape early (<3 warp), which reduced the turncount. I seriously don't think anyone could beat Flint's records.

Ok.

True. And his equipment tends to raise him up one big star in ATK.

Hmm... Can't Roswell escape early anyway? Or is warp movement incapable of moving through enemy-occupied spaces?

Also, I consider brute force in BF13 nigh impossible in the PSP version. Not that I even have any reason to try, seeing as that makes me miss out on the alternate Lennessey Mountain battlefields...

Edited by Malik Maxwell

:|

*goes back to Forum Games for now*

/high fives Spiker

/points to sig

Holy shit you're about to get your ass kicked by the major fala

65 suspected dead in Christchurch. Fucking hell, I need to escape this hemisphere.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

65 suspected dead in Christchurch. Fucking hell, I need to escape this hemisphere.

That many?

You. Get up here. At least where I live there ain't any earthquakes.

...well, there was one last year but it was like *shakes once* and done. Nothing actually happened. And this is really rare where I live.