• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I think I'm going to call it here. You're not even trying to convince anymore.

I'm prepared to concede, basically through Tang's exhortations rather than anything Soul's said, that Snipers are usually somewhat inferior to other classes. I refuse to believe any one class can be so utterly inferior as to be 'worst' in any sense, and were that to happen, I doubt it'd be to Snipers.

You know, Furret. I would honestly put mind to my arguements if we were outside of FFTF, where it would actually matter, and I would actually post proof behind my "facts". I miss debating. :(

Javelins and Hand axes-wielding mounted knights say hi. So do the Fighters that aren't from the GBA series and Knights like Oswin and Gatrie.

Pants. Easily. They're actually useful.

In FE7, Hand Axes and Javelins both have less than 70 hit, Iron Bows have 85. It doesn't matter how much damage you fucking do if you can't even HIT the bastard you're trying to hit. I'd rather do 1X2 damage at 100 hit than 50X2 damage at 3 hit.

I'm surprised YOU of all people would say that.

FE is FE no matter what FE.

The one using a Silver or Brave, of course.

A capped Str Sniper using the 2x effective formula does 23 damage to a max defense Wyvern with Silver Bow. Even if you end up doubling them you can't even 1 round them, let alone 1 hit them. Using the 3x formula you do 36 damage, which is a 1 round if you double, but you said OHKO not ORKO :P. It is impossible to 1 hit a Wyvern without an absurdly strong 3x effective weapon..and I don't even think that exists.

What games even use the 3x effective formula? I can't remember off the top of my head. I know FE6 does.

What games even use the 3x effective formula? I can't remember off the top of my head. I know FE6 does.

I'm pretty sure the first six do. The DS installments as well... Don't know about the rest.

I'm pretty sure the first six do. The DS installments as well... Don't know about the rest.

8 and 10 do as well.

Edited by BLS