• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

:(

okay I don't hu :(.

So the two best games in the FE series essentially use the 2x effective formula :D! It is a good thing they don't have *too* many wyverns in them. Not that they are exactly very good statistically anyway.

So the two best games in the FE series essentially use the 2x effective formula :D! It is a good thing they don't have *too* many wyverns in them. Not that they are exactly very good statistically anyway.

Now that is something that I disagree with.

Someone mentioned Salem, but I've never played FE5 and didn't consider it

To be honest, I think that FE7 and FE9 are really overrated. FE9 in particular seems disgustingly easy to me now.

Bold: I disagree big time.

Good. :)

It is fine that you guys like other games more, there is no need to take my statement so seriously, sheesh >_>.

But you're always so serious all the time. :(

But you're always so serious all the time. :(

Oh I know right, I am mrs. srs.

Everything I say is serious!

Hmm, I suppose you could count FE4 as using 2x weapon effectiveness, but that isn't exactly accurate since it's more like an automatic critical.

Nor would I call FE4 one of the best FE games.

It is essentially the 2x formula :P. Not 100% accurate, but it is very similar to the 2x effective formula, it just forces a crit that does 2x damage.

Edited by Tangerine