• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Well, this won't go over well with Nightmare...

So let me get this straight.

We are talking, about some random user, who left for many many months, comes on and whines about losing his thread, complains loud enough to the right people to get it back, and then

LEAVES US AGAIN FOR 4 DAYS, and will probably not even come back again for a while

and we want to bow to his whim? I don't understand, will never understand, and will never agree to such a proposal. It is insane. Completely insane. If he could actually stick around for more than 2 hours, I might feel a little bit of sympathy for the guy. But when he is like this? Hell no.

And I hope you lot are facepalming because it took me so long to correct this injustice, and not for any other reason. Thank you and good day.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

WTF has happend to my empire?!?!?!??!

It got improved. Sorry about that.

No, don't do it. We've screwed with this topic enough and oujay wanted it back, so let it be.

Mr inactive wanted it back? Big deal.

Watch, Oujay's gonna disappear for another 6 months starting today.

4 days and counting.

Or we could just move all of these posts into a new thread and leave Oujay's original since he wants it so badly..

That would take forever. 20 posts at a time. And all that work, which would take hours upon hours, can be undone in seconds by merging the threads back together. No thanks. Maybe if I at least had some guarantee that Nightmare wouldn't troll us like that.

Daaaad, I think the namechanges are getting a bit silly now.

OJ's inactive as hell but he did make this place so can we just leave it as is?

I'll bring you truckloads of cookies later.

I didn't make that airport change. No idea who did. I'd love if we could just settle on one of a couple of names of my choice, but unfortunately others with some modicum of power have desires of their own. If others would just let me have my way, we wouldn't be constantly changing the name.

Oh, and hi Lumi! How are you?

Edited by Narga_Rocks

So let me get this straight.

We are talking, about some random user, who left for many many months, comes on and whines about losing his thread, complains loud enough to the right people to get it back, and then

LEAVES US AGAIN FOR 4 DAYS, and will probably not even come back again for a while

and we want to bow to his whim? I don't understand, will never understand, and will never agree to such a proposal. It is insane. Completely insane. If he could actually stick around for more than 2 hours, I might feel a little bit of sympathy for the guy. But when he is like this? Hell no.

And I hope you lot are facepalming because it took me so long to correct this injustice, and not for any other reason. Thank you and good day.

I could not have said it better myself. Thank you, Narga.