• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Hey gais, what's going on here? Did this thread become awesome again? Why yes, I think it did. >8]

I think you are correct. Join me in resisting the powers that suppress us all!

So let me get this straight.

We are talking, about some random user, who left for many many months, comes on and whines about losing his thread, complains loud enough to the right people to get it back, and then

LEAVES US AGAIN FOR 4 DAYS, and will probably not even come back again for a while

and we want to bow to his whim? I don't understand, will never understand, and will never agree to such a proposal. It is insane. Completely insane. If he could actually stick around for more than 2 hours, I might feel a little bit of sympathy for the guy. But when he is like this? Hell no.

So let's say you leave a house, that legally belongs to you, for a few months and suddenly, some other people come into your house, change it around and claim they own it, but you (the true owner) want it back. You're not getting it back, though, just because you've been away for months.

Am I the only one seeing how completely absurd this argument is?

Mr inactive wanted it back? Big deal.

Yes, big deal. I told you to stop, but you went ahead and did it anyway. The least you could have done was to ask me first, but you didn't even do that.

Edited by Nightmare

I think you are correct. Join me in resisting the powers that suppress us all!

Then why did you retire? You could do this with less of our effort :(

Edited by Reinfleche

It is just a thread guys, what is the big deal :(?

I don't think they really care, since they said they have skype now, and someone else called this place boring. xD

At this point it seems mainly sustained on the argument of where it's gone--without that it's postless.

So let's say you leave a house, that legally belongs to you, for a few months and suddenly, some other people come into your house, change it around and claim they own it, but you (the true owner) want it back. You're not getting it back, though, just because you've been away for months.

Am I the only one seeing how completely absurd this argument is?

Comparing this thread to a house is retarded. A house is more like a member account than it is a thread.

Edited by Radeon

But Dad, Tang, I think Nighty's right on this.

Can we just drop this shit and go back to eating popcorn or something?

Man I fucking love popcorn.

Comparing this thread to a house is retarded.

Thank you.

It is just a dumb argument and needs to stop.

Yes, it needs to stop. But it didn't need to start in the first place.

However, I'll resolve it with Narga in private. You people can go back to your normal routines. I appreciate the support, though.

That is better. Maybe we should just change it back to the original, it does not really matter to me. But arguing about it certainly does not help, just gives obnoxious users a chance to pitch in and take sides against one of you.

That is better. Maybe we should just change it back to the original, it does not really matter to me. But arguing about it certainly does not help, just gives obnoxious users a chance to pitch in and take sides against one of you.

But that's the fun of it all! D:

in cooler news i have an amazing about me page now

Edited by Reinfleche