• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

That kinda just proves we'd rather be part of Lumi's mercs than hold a revolution in Fox's name.

Don't change it back to Lumi's Mercs!

I don't like being kicked out :<

Wait.. I'm a hawk now.

:>

Edited by Hawk King Tibarn

That kinda just proves we'd rather be part of Lumi's mercs than hold a revolution in Fox's name.

But that would imply we're all working together and associated. Revolution would more be that we're a group that only share a certain core idea and nothing else needs to be shared. And quite frankly I don't want to be associated with you so this is fine with me :D

So how exactly do they decide these badges?

I suppose it's related to postcount.

As an aside, you tend to go knock the Imperials around in BF13, do you not? Personally, if Aegina's to have Zolfy, I'd rather her NOT be able to cheese me out with Revolution...

Also...

[spoiler=Yggdra Union backstory]Baldus and Bly were once rivals long before the events of the game, as the former could see through the latter's tactics.

I suppose it's related to postcount.

As an aside, you tend to go knock the Imperials around in BF13, do you not? Personally, if Aegina's to have Zolfy, I'd rather her NOT be able to cheese me out with Revolution...

Also...

[spoiler=Yggdra Union backstory]Baldus and Bly were once rivals long before the events of the game, as the former could see through the latter's tactics.

It's better than facing a Zolfy!Aegina in BF17, and 13 is your chance to steal it earlier.

With Bly being Mistel's grandfather...?

It's better than facing a Zolfy!Aegina in BF17, and 13 is your chance to steal it earlier.

With Bly being Mistel's grandfather...?

However, it's not feasible in the PSP version, and I consider BF13 an easy MVP for anyone besides Durant or Niet.

Indeed.

EDIT: Assuming that, say, I couldn't defeat Rosary in BF8, do I get the Doll Craft Card if I get her?

Edited by Metal King Slime

However, it's not feasible in the PSP version, and I consider BF13 an easy MVP for anyone besides Durant or Niet.

Easy MVP when you're not interested in Mistel?

Indeed.

Makes sense...

Easy MVP when you're not interested in Mistel?

Makes sense...

Ehhh, it'd be pretty silly for me to miss the Gold Dozeu, would it not? Also, I can get the Ogrenium, visit the villages, and still make the turn requirement for the MVP bonus.

EDIT: On a side note, Isaac has to be the best assist Trophy in Brawl since he uses Move, which, while it doesn't do damage, can kill easily. Plus, being invincible via Starman doesn't mean you're safe. Oh, and he uses it three times.

Also, it's the fact that Bly was a Paltinian strategist that made him consider Baldus his rival, since like I said before, Baldus was able to see through Bly's strategies.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Ehhh, it'd be pretty silly for me to miss the Gold Dozeu, would it not? Also, I can get the Ogrenium, visit the villages, and still make the turn requirement for the MVP bonus.

Cool!

EDIT: On a side note, Isaac has to be the best assist Trophy in Brawl since he uses Move, which, while it doesn't do damage, can kill easily. Plus, being invincible via Starman doesn't mean you're safe. Oh, and he uses it three times.

Yup, it's meant to kill, not to damage. Still though, I'm REALLY disappointed that the ONLY Golden Sun representation in the game using something as silly as Move, instead of something much more epic, like Ragnarok or Judgment.

Also, it's the fact that Bly was a Paltinian strategist that made him consider Baldus his rival, since like I said before, Baldus was able to see through Bly's strategies.

Yeah, I figured that much out. And since Baldus is in Blaze Union, I wonder if Bly might make an appearance as well...