GUYS! YOU CAN'T BE NAKED IN YOUR OWN HOUSE!

General Spoon

Oh my god that is so dumb...

Wow a 2,000 doller fine and 1 year in jail. For doing something everybody does ... who doesnt walk around there house naked when there alone

Edited by Shuuda

Wow a 2,000 doller fine and 1 year in jail. For doing something everybody does ... who doesnt walk around there house naked when there alone

I don't.

But my dad does. D: I walk inside the house, there he is walking from the kitchen, butt naked. He said, 'Oh, didn't think you'd be home so soon.'.

I don't.

But my dad does. D: I walk inside the house, there he is walking from the kitchen, butt naked. He said, 'Oh, didn't think you'd be home so soon.'.

At least your dad isn't extremely creepy like mines is D:.

I don't....

and neither does Fox (for all the guys who were wondering)

I shall destroy any male wondering this. Excluding myself, CGV (because incest ftw) and anyone not male. =]

I don't.

That's funny. You gotta admit that.

EDIT: Hm, since he was in the privacy of his own home, he should win this case. I mean, it would make sense if he's walking around like that outside, but if a woman glances at him, she doesn't have to right to invade his privacy and call the police for indecent exposure. It's plain retarded.

I'm surprised the cops even arrested him.

Edited by Ben Stein

And while that was going on, someone else was probably commiting a worse crime, but got away with it because apparently a man naked in his own house was more important

Wow :blink:

Then my dad should be arrested.

everybody would be arrested, come on everyone has been in there house naked at least once.

But babies/children can't be sent to prison...or at least they can't be sent to prison here (Children go a Girl's Home/Boy's home). Not so sure about what it's like in the US.

What if it was the otherway round if the man looks into a house he had no right to look in and sees that woman naked. Would the woman get arrested or would the man be put on the register?

What if it was the otherway round if the man looks into a house he had no right to look in and sees that woman naked. Would the woman get arrested or would the man be put on the register?

Since he was male, he'd probably be looked at as a peeping tom.

@Jade: Babies can't go to jail...

A ridiculous case surrounding a victimless "crime" caused by a stupid bitch that can't get over the fact that she saw something she didn't want to where she has no inherent right to look.

Sounds normal.

Stop bringing me down, man. The guy isn't going to get in some shitload of trouble for this though, it's a joke of a case.

What's with the "every guy has walked around naked in his own house" stereotype? Not everybody's done that! I mean... I have, but that's a long story. :facepalm:

Anyway. I think we can all learn a valuable lesson from this.

Lesson: COVER EVERY F*CKING WINDOW BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT GETTING COFFEE FROM NOW ON.

Actually I've never been naked in my house or school apt. even when it's hot I just don't like the idea of me (or anyone else other than hot chicks) being nude. It's just not my style

Actually I've never been naked in my house or school apt. even when it's hot I just don't like the idea of me (or anyone else other than hot chicks) being nude. It's just not my style

It must get annoying having to shower clothed.

I'm sure he was talking about being nude in general, not including when he needs to be nude, for such occasions as taking a bath or shower.

I'm sure he was talking about being nude in general, not including when he needs to be nude, for such occasions as taking a bath or shower.

For the idiots out there. Don't shower with your clothes on. You're not knocking out two birds with one stone there.

^good to know

And yeah Raven was right, but I get the joke that Aitherion said. I've actually never showered with clothes on