Lucius Appreciation Thread

Junkhead

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong FE, sorry.

They only sell promotion items there. Dart's Hit will suck against Lloyd, although, I never tried him against Lloyd with the Swordslayer.

He still won't double him, it would be the same story for Dorcas and/or Hector who will be having more Hit.

Lucius is a great character, although I've never been able to reliably train him; in my best playthrough, Priscilla died and I played on, not realising the full consequences...

Great character though, at least for the short time I've had him; and to be frank, if he keeps up that form all game, sign me up.

Cough*Dart*Cough*

^This

also Lucius isn't going to be soloing the level so you let whomever has the swordslayer take out that room

What the hell are you saying!? Dart won't either! And no one said Lucius would be solo'ing this or any chapter. <_<

Cough*Dart*Cough*

^This

also Lucius isn't going to be soloing the level so you let whomever has the swordslayer take out that room

What the hell are you saying!? Dart won't either! And no one said Lucius would be solo'ing this or any chapter. <_<

Nope but its the way you compare Lucius against every enemy as if you were planning on getting him to solo

Cough*Dart*Cough*

^This

Nope but its the way you compare Lucius against every enemy as if you were planning on getting him to solo

My Lucius could do it >>

I never did that. <_<

I compared him to other MAGIC USERS. Not everyone in the army.

I never did that. <_<

I compared him to other MAGIC USERS. Not everyone in the army.

I meant you plural

Lucius.png?t=1261332694

I win. Only luck and con is hacked.

Luscius1.png?t=1261333076

so freakin' close(Lucius does 37 x 2 if you can't tell)

Edit: No picture but when attacking Lucius criticaled so it was OHKO

Edited by core34510