The new FE

Luminothe

Seriously how long has it been since the last FE game came out? Nintendos next game had better be a masterpiece for keeping us waiting for so long!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously how long has it been since the last FE game came out? Nintendos next game had better be a masterpiece for keeping us waiting for so long!!

Try waiting three years and four months.

(That's the longest the Japanese had to wait between two FE games, those two being FE4 and FE5).

It's either gonna be a remake or a sequel to Elibe.

IMHO, a sequel would be taking the timeline a little far... If I were them, I'd remake a JPN exclusive game, and I would go for the most popular one...

And judging from the things I've seen on a couple of forums... it seems FE4 is one of the most favored....

It's either gonna be a remake or a sequel to Elibe.

IMHO, a sequel would be taking the timeline a little far... If I were them, I'd remake a JPN exclusive game, and I would go for the most popular one...

And judging from the things I've seen on a couple of forums... it seems FE4 is one of the most favored....

That wouldn't work IMO, remaking FE4 would mean a lot of censoring like the incest and on, otherwise I don't see NoA or NoE publishing it, I think that if they'd HAVE to remake a game it would be FE3 Book 2.

But nothing's telling them to do so, they might as well start an entire new series, or make an FE8 sequel

Only my opinion, though

That wouldn't work IMO, remaking FE4 would mean a lot of censoring like the incest and on, otherwise I don't see NoA or NoE publishing it, I think that if they'd HAVE to remake a game it would be FE3 Book 2.

Point taken ._.

I ALMOST forgot about it until you said it...

Then again, FE6 and FE7 had half-dragons, FE9 and FE10 had the result of a human and a semi-animal to have slowed aging and powers that exceed that of a normal human... anyone else see how screwed up the creators are here?

Edited by shadowofchaos

Don't forget Louise fighting the final battle...while pregnant.

EDIT: And it hasn't been long! I don't even think SD's been released in Australia yet, so stop yer whining!

Edited by Furetchen

Point taken ._.

I ALMOST forgot about it until you said it...

Then again, FE6 and FE7 had half-dragons, FE9 and FE10 had the result of a human and a semi-animal to have slowed aging and powers that exceed that of a normal human... anyone else see how screwed up the creators are here?

I'm hoping for a prequel/sequel to FE8. I really liked Magval, and it is the ONLY fire emblem game that has NO correlation to any other game. :(

It has been less than two years since Shadow Dragon was released. Nephinel thinks that we'll probably have to keep waiting another year for a new Fire Emblem game.

Nephinel would like to see a remake of Blazing Sword and Sword of Seals into one game though.

I hope it's not another akarnia the land Marth lives in game i'm sick of them, another jundrel FE4 land game would be nice but it doesn't really need it and it wouldn't be the same without the incest :lol:, FE6 fleshed out Elibe nicely and the timeline is long enough as it is.

Magvell was probably the weakest of them story wise so not another of those. and Tellius is good and all but i'm getting sick of Laguz so I guess all that leaves is a new one :D (or another remake :( <_< )

I'm hoping for a prequel/sequel to FE8. I really liked Magval, and it is the ONLY fire emblem game that has NO correlation to any other game. :(

I just noticed that since you pointed it out. And I agree, more KylexLute carnage.

I'd also like to see a remake of FE 6, 4, and another FE game that starts Magvel again (Seth ftw), but seeing as how it's taking a long time for them to announce another FE, I highly doubt it's any of the above.

I think the same way that one of the posters above said. An entirely new FE, new characters, continent etc. would actually be nice and is more probably. The last "new" FE was FE 9 (10 was sequel and 1DS was a remake). I don't see why they would want to make any more spinoffs especially when it's their 20th anniversary as once again one of posters above stated.

EDIT: And it hasn't been long! I don't even think SD's been released in Australia yet, so stop yer whining!

Wrong. It definitely is, just look harder. It's hard to find, I'll give you that.

On topic: I don't really care what happens with the new FE, as long as it's got a decent storyline, decent difficulty and likable characters.