Epic Victories!

Liz

I was in a Sudden Death with me as Dedede and my friend as Marth. He Final Smashed me into the distance but lost anyway because of a falling Bob-Omb. Thank God for kill system technicalities. :lol:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend had 1 life and I had 2 lives.

I was Ganondorf and he was Lucas.

He killed me by edge hogging, then he taunted.

While he was taunting, I did a flip Warlock punch, killing him at 15%

Playing With Anyone in Teams. I forget who was who, but I know I had switched to Ike for one round. At the end I got KOed, and had four seconds left. I spawn, jump down, FSmash the other team. Killed one of them with 1 second left, the other hadn't died yet. Turns out that when I died, we woulda lost, but my kill brought us even again. So in Sudden Death I jump down, they kill my team mate. Eruption, kills one. Roll back twice, then Quick Draw twice, avoiding any serious lag. Other guy didn't expect the second quick draw and didn't bother blocking, got raped in the face.

I was Marth playing a Ganondorf, both on our last lives. To my great surprise and enjoyment, when he did a "successful" sideB in the air and dragged me down, he was the one who got counted as dead.

At the anime expo, I was brawling as Zelda against a Lucario. He knocked me off and tried to edgehog me, but my b-up sent him straight down when it hit him. I died as well, but it was cool.

Let's see, while playing as Falco in a Wifi Basic Brawl, I managed to get 10 points. Some was thanks to me simply destroying them (Falco is probably my best character, it used to be Wario, but I'm losing my magic with him), then I got a Landmaster, which simply decimated them, and then a whole ton of hammers showed up, increasing my KO points even further. Needless to say, I won.

• 1 month later...

I was R.O.B. and i was fighting Wolf (CPU lvl9) on Final destination. Wolf had one and i had two lives. There was also a timing of 3:00 minutes. There was like 8 seconds left. I threw Wolf out of the ring (20%dmg) and then i meteor smash him. and i won.

• 2 weeks later...

At a party with Masu and Kiba, we had "Spike Fest." Point was to kill people with spikes as much as you could. You could kill normal ways, but spikes were the main goal. So in a 4-for-all, Masu and another friend(G for now) was recovering, but G was higher up. I spike G, and he went spiraling towards oblivion. Except Masu was in the way, so G hit Masu, sent Masu rocketing down and at an insane speed. G didn't die though! :lol: Masu got me back today though. Did the exact same thing, except both me and the other guy died. *High fives Masu* Good game man.

Also, in a four stock, 4-for-all match today, I played as Yoshi and won with 3 lives. YOSHI FOR THE FRICKING WIN!!!!

yeah today with masu and Faiya we were just having a fun match with items on, masu=lucas, Faiya=kirby, and me=link, so we were on our last lives on animal crossing stage and I shoot links final smash from across the stage, hits masu near the edge and Faiya was just recovering so since he couldn't recover because the triforce was would hit him so he committed suicide and I killed masu :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...