• Aran
    • Nephenee
    • Danved

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? I take two to Endgame!

All three are good, but I don't use Danved. Assuming he's the same person as Devdan, he probably doesn't really want to fight if it's not for Largo and Calill. Alright, then, wish granted.

My personal opinion, however, is Aran > Danved > Nephenee.

You think Danved is better than Nephenee? Depending on how you play I could see why you might say Aran > Nephenee, but Danved? Just seems weird to me.

Oh yeah, and Neph is the one for me. I don't usually care for slow units.

34 speed v. 33 speed cap is huge. Neph will always be superior at capped stats for this reason. However, I can see Aran being more useful throughout the game, as his incredible str/def growth makes him the best tank for the DB if properly leveled. Danved is all around useless though. He's never a great unit compared to the others, while Neph and Aran will be after enough time and leveling. In any case, the answer is Neph >= Aran >> Danved. Availability kills Danved, as it does to all of the CRK's.

My personal opinion, however, is Aran > Danved > Nephenee.

You think Danved is better than Nephenee? Depending on how you play I could see why you might say Aran > Nephenee, but Danved? Just seems weird to me.

Oh yeah, and Neph is the one for me. I don't usually care for slow units.

I prefer Devdan to Nephenee; I don't think he's better.

Aran, plain and simple. He's pretty crucial considering how few tanks the DB has and grows strength and defense like a juggernaut! Nephenee is a risky unit in comparison because of her tendency to be strength-starved (I've had non-boss enemies survive her impale followed by a normal attack... on Easy, for crying out loud!)

I prefer Aran, because he's a marshall, but Neph has much more playtime so I use her. TBH I've never tried training Danved.

He is not a marshall. O...o

And Neph. <3

I only use Aran if I am doing a male only playthorugh. :/

I prefer Nephenee to the others because of her avalibilty mostly. In addition, I find it difficult to train the DB members. Danved...I don't think I need much of an explanation. A CRK, so his avalibilty is screwed, plus he's the only non-mounted unit in their ranks, so he won't be able to keep up with the others and they'll get all the kills.

I prefer Aran, because he's a marshall, but Neph has much more playtime so I use her. TBH I've never tried training Danved.

And Neph. <3

Ahem. He is a marshall in stats. His 20/20/11 defense average(capped most likely) ties Tauroneo's defense average at --/20/20. So yes, I would probably take him over a marshall any day, if I put the time into training him, of course. Really, the only marshall thats actually better than him is Gatrie.

And Neph. <3

Ahem. He is a marshall in stats. His 20/20/11 defense average(capped most likely) ties Tauroneo's defense average at --/20/20. So yes, I would probably take him over a marshall any day, if I put the time into training him, of course. Really, the only marshall thats actually better than him is Gatrie.

Well, Let's see. Compared with Marshalls at capped stats, Halbs get ~2-3 speed, 1 skill, and 1 move in exchange for 3 def, 3 res, 1 str, a vastly superior mastery, and full WT control. It would appear that Halbs are at a slight disadvantage when capped. However, that 2-3 speed is crucial when dealing with endgame, which is why (at least Neph and her 34 speed cap) are superior at endgame.

And Neph. <3

Well, Let's see. Compared with Marshalls at capped stats, Halbs get ~2-3 speed, 1 skill, and 1 move in exchange for 3 def, 3 res, 1 str, a vastly superior mastery, and full WT control. It would appear that Halbs are at a slight disadvantage when capped. However, that 2-3 speed is crucial when dealing with endgame, which is why (at least Neph and her 34 speed cap) are superior at endgame.

Halberdiers also get +crt, and Luna=Impale because really, it's a OHKO either way.