Favorite Sentinel?

58 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to take one with you to Endgame

• Aran
    • Nephenee
    • Danved

Nephenee and Aran > Danved based on the fact that Danved gets screwed up due to playtime

I would use Aran but he requires too much effort. Therefore my favorite one is Nephenee

I lol at Aran being so genric that people killing him. Neph pwns.! :D

And I don't really like Nephenee's personality, to be blunt. And her third tier outfit is... squick.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he fights like ten men

The only way that would be true is if all of those men were Leonardo clones...

If you'd have read other posts by smash in other threads, you'd know he's already aware of that. Just look at the MTC card he's made of Danved. Sure, Danved fights like 10 men, but they are all incredibly weak.

(Oh, but if he fought like 10 Leonardos I wouldn't mind. Assuming you have been leveling Leonardo even somewhat and give him decent weapons, I don't think there is anything that Leo doesn't kill in 10 hits or less. Thus, Danved would 1RKO everything in the game and he'd also take at least 20 hits to bring down, considering Leo is never OHKOd by anything except perhaps some tigers in 3-6. Even then it would take 10 tigers to bring down Danved, which would be quite impressive.)

And I don't really like Nephenee's personality, to be blunt. And her third tier outfit is... squick.

Nephenee's one of my favorite characters, but i have to agree that her Sentinel outfit is a definite downgrade.

Danved. No, really. i use Danved because he personally comes out great for me maybe because I play easy mode a lot but still and this is favorite[/s] not best.

Realistically, I'd say Aran is probably the best due to him being on the Fail Brigade and being pretty damn good for his team, whereas Nephenee has a rather laughable part 2 performance and she's on the lolGreailMercs in part 3 where you have a ton of useable peeps to choose from.

Although due to the rather terrible easy mode enemies I bring Gatrie to endgame because even his speed cap doubles liek everyone there.

• 1 year later...

...Aran.... WTF would you bring him when you have Gatrie.....

Nephenee....I would bring her... she doubles pretty much everything in the tower...

Danved.... he fights like 10 1/2 frozen hobo's...

Read the Code of Conduct. This is a really old topic, too, well over a year.

Cool necro, bro.

Don't.