What anime/manga are you following right now?

Hatari

K Return of Kings. Also eventually going to watch more of Noragami and One-Punch Man. The former I pretty much already know what happens since I keep up with the manga, and the latter is overhyped so I'm not too motivated to watch it right now.

Manga-wise, a bunch, but namely One Piece and a bunch of infrequent ones like Noragami, Attack on Titan, Akame ga Kill, Assassination Classroom, etc (don't feel like listing them all). Also this one that updates frequently but only with 1-page called "Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko!"

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if I should watch the second season of Owari no Seraph. I watched the first, but I just don't feel excited or much motivated to watch the current second half. Has anyone been keeping up with the show? Is any better than the first season, or does it stay with the same rhythm/pace? Shinoa is about the only good character in the show, and I'm not a fan of the mc.

I'm currently watching Death Parade and hope to finish it in , like 3 or 4 days? Also , I'm in the Higurashi phase too and may decide to watch Hyouka again. Honestly , I know so many anime yet I tend to not watch them. Laziness , I guess?

K: Return of Kings: the animation is great as always... the story's turning out to be a bit of a disappointment.

Subete ga F ni Naru: bit slow, but it's getting interesting.

Noragami Aragoto: my feels ;_; I should catch up on the manga.

Diabolik Lovers and Dance With Devils: it's shit, but I keep watching because it's so bad it's good.

Akagami no Shirayukihime: what .-. why does the prince seem so perfect?

What a beautiful season 4, chew.

Does the moonspeak say anything about when it is going to air?

As far as I know the video just says part 4 is confirmed, but according to Crunchyroll more details will be announced on November 19th. I'm so happy more JoJo anime is on its way, especially since Diamond is Unbreakable is one of my favorite parts. So many good characters and fights, I can't wait to see it all animated.

As far as I know the video just says part 4 is confirmed, but according to Crunchyroll more details will be announced on November 19th. I'm so happy more JoJo anime is on its way, especially since Diamond is Unbreakable is one of my favorite parts. So many good characters and fights, I can't wait to see it all animated.

I'm more enthusiasmed about the middle of part 4, actually, when Kira Yoshikage shows up. I found the beginning to be interesting, then it became boring imo, then the slice of life started to take a more serious turn and it got interesting until the end.

I'd prefer a part 5 animation, I think it was overall nice.

This season is so dry. I'm only watching some sequels and a couple stupid shows because they looked dumb enough to be entertaining.

Also hoping JoJo part 4 is better than part 3.

Akagami no Shirayukihime: what .-. why does the prince seem so perfect?

Because shoujo romance.

So for Halloween, my school's anime club is having a marathon of Ghost Stories... in English. I've been told that it will be a hilariously terrible, so bad it's good kind of thing.

Has anyone here actually watched this before?

This season is so dry. I'm only watching some sequels and a couple stupid shows because they looked dumb enough to be entertaining.

Because shoujo romance.

But what about One Punch Man, Sakurako-san and Gundam!?

But what about One Punch Man, Sakurako-san and Gundam!?

I watched the first episode of One Punch Man. It's not my thing.

Sakurako-san is a light novel adaptation, which means it has a 99% chance of being garbage.

What about Gundam?

I watched the first episode of One Punch Man. It's not my thing.

Sakurako-san is a light novel adaptation, which means it has a 99% chance of being garbage.

What about Gundam?

Better than the previous Gundam. Main character and his friends are not whining pussy, they are actually cool and manly. Combat is less flashy and has a little more tactic element in it. The princess is kinda....pathetic but not annoying, at least everyone include the princess herself know that she's pathetic. Eh...way better than that Cross Ange.

• 2 weeks later...

Manga reader here! It is. It's the best Stand part imo. best part is still part 2...

And also OPM. Caught up with all the adaptations except anime, funny enough...

One Punch Man, Hajime no Ippo and Attack on Titan are the only ones I'm following at the moment. The first 2 chapters of Platinum End look promising, it's a new series by the Death Note/Bakuman team.

Watched some Noragami recently and particularly love the animation style . I've also started to read some manga , one being Handmade no Oujisama and the other being Not Lives.

Dragonball Super and Fairy Tail are what I'm simultaneously watching now. Finally got around to getting all the way to the most current subbed episode of FT started watching it back in September. I've overall enjoyed it. Liking the changes in Super in the second arc especially compared to resurrection f.