What anime/manga are you following right now?

Hatari

Oh man, Bal, are you saying this anime adaption is good then? I was looking at playing Steins;Gate after Chaos;HEad, but I don't know if it's translated, etc.

A translation project started pretty recently for Steins;Gate.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't watched any anime in almost two months now. Hmm.

just watched Summer Wars

What did you think of it?

You don't have to answer if you thought it was amazing, I'm getting sick of people saying that tbh. It was pretty much the most predictable thing ever

It was pretty cool, but not incredible. </late as hell>

Edited by Reikken

So yeah. I finished watching Lotte no Omocha a few weeks or so ago. I forget. Other than the copious amounts of fanservice I rather enjoyed it. Loved the characters.

Any who. I'm watching Ro-Kyu-Bu!, Yuru Yuri, and Usagi Drop this season. Nothing else really caught my interest.

Yuru Yuri is kinda boring right now yet very amusing. I'll keep watching it for now. It's kind of like K-On! with actual yuri overtones only not as boring and with characters I'm actually liking so far.

I'm liking Ro-Kyu-Bu! in particular. I'm liking the girls and they actually play basketball. Holy crap. I was expecting the basketball thing to be completely irrelevant but so far it is relevant. Hinata and Maho are too damn cute. Especially Hinata~ The male lead guy seems alright and his aunt is freakin adorable. He was able to resist five cute girls dressed in maid outfits and continue with his job to coach basketball so that was pretty cool and amusing. Looking forward to episode 2.

Looks like Usagi Drop will be my fave of the season. Daikichi is a bro.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

Red, I'm so glad you went back and are giving it (s;g) another chance.

Also, Usagi Drop ep 1 was great. I really enjoy anime that depart from traditional teenage protagonists. Also, the episode was pretty much one giant Hnnngh. Obvious outcome was obvious and so very welcome.

Other new arrival for the season that I felt was promising was Kamisama Dolls.

I also plan on watching Bunnicula Nyanpire.

I do. It's good for change of taste although the animation quality dropped significantly. Anyway, the new arc maybe relates with the android.

Mawaru Penguindrum: awesome! Art and animation are good, comedy and drama are also good and the incest is just sweet.

Sacred Seven: actually not that good but it's been a long time since I have watched something this enjoyable. Nice looking girls is a bonus. Squall-wannabe main char is also a bonus. Good op-ed.

Ikoku Meiko no Croisée: slow yet nice story and character, Yune is so cute ~

Idolmaster: I have to watch it since I was so curious about this game. Songs are nice.

Kamisama doll: havent watch it yet but I will very soon.

Mawaru Penguindrum: awesome! Art and animation are good, comedy and drama are also good and the incest is just sweet.

Oh crap I might have to watch it now. Being from the director of Utena adds to the temptation.

Idolmaster: I have to watch it since I was so curious about this game. Songs are nice.

...I should not saying about this show, not on this site.

This season I picked up:

Nyanpire The Animation (most amazing thing ever)

Usagi Drop (looks promising as a pretty good drama)

Yuru Yuri (cute)

And I still plan to watch Kamisama no Memochou and the Mystic Archives of Dantalian.

Oh, I'm also currently looking into A Dark Rabbit..., R-15, and Blood-C. I didn't mention them the first time around because initially they were playing only on niconico.com rather than Crunchyroll, so it took me longer to find them, though I knew that Blood meets CLAMP was existing somewhere at least.

I am actually less than thrilled by Yuru Yuri. If it doesn't improve by next week I may end up dropping it.

I would've watched Usagi Drop, but...

Actual spoiler for the series below

The dad and daughter get married at the end. Given what one would hope this series would be about, that kind of ending is a disappointment. I realize the anime likely won't reach that far into the series, but still...

Been watching One Piece for a couple of weeks and loving it. It's hilarious, has action, and just the right amount of drama. Definitely one of my new favs.

Oh? The reason that Berserk isn't completed yet is actually good? I should check it out!

But, I'm lazy, so I probably won't :( Still, thanks for the recommendation.

Oh? The reason that Berserk isn't completed yet is actually good? I should check it out!

But, I'm lazy, so I probably won't :( Still, thanks for the recommendation.

No no no, I didnt say that it's good. I just have to watch it because the game was so famous so I dont want to miss it. Unless you are a K-on fan, I dont think you should watch it at all.

No no no, I didnt say that it's good. I just have to watch it because the game was so famous so I dont want to miss it. Unless you are a K-on fan, I dont think you should watch it at all.

K-on is one of those things I figure I would probably like (cute girls being silly with music and some seriousness???) but I don't really feel like getting into it.

Currently watching Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's, though it's really on and off, and I've watched it before. :P At least twice, if I remember right. Before that was watching Junjou Romantica, which was nice. Big, big Nanoha fan, love the series to pieces.

Now watching Kannazuki No Miko, Yuru Yuri, Idolm@aster, One Piece, Usagi Drop, and Nichijou.

Even if I think the show starts sucking half-way or read spoiler tags, I still watch to the very end.

Manga: Quit reading Naruto. Every other Anime/Manga beats it into the ground. Pokemon Adventures is WAY better than the anime.

Anime: High School of the Dead is chalk full fanservice.