What anime/manga are you following right now?

Hatari

I'm not watching anything right now ffffff

I last finished Samurai Champloo and Yu Yu Hakusho. I have no idea whats popular these days besides Homestruck and the horses. I hear that's all anime cons are made up of now.

I wanted to start reading Eyeshield 21 but god damn that's a lot of books and I am poor.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Evangelion was pretty sick. Cowboy Bebop is sicker, and I need to finish it. I've heard good things about Higuarashi, so I may just try that.

I'm also reading Bleach intermittently, though it may not exactly fit with the three I just listed. It was good but has been on a slow decline ever since they went to Soul Society. Now it's pretty much a typical shounen, which is disappointing. I'll probably keep reading though, despite my reduced interest.

I'm also reading Bleach intermittently, though it may not exactly fit with the three I just listed. It was good but has been on a slow decline ever since they went to Soul Society. Now it's pretty much a typical shounen, which is disappointing. I'll probably keep reading though, despite my reduced interest.

Just so you know in advance, not only does the decline never end, but it's actually an exponential decline.

Evangelion was pretty sick. Cowboy Bebop is sicker, and I need to finish it. I've heard good things about Higuarashi, so I may just try that.

Both great anime. You need to finish Cowboy Bebop. I think I'm gonna rewatch it soon with my little brother. Gotta raise this younger generation the right way (lol he's only 3 years younger than me). I've only seen one episode of Higuarashi, so I can't give you a good opinion on it.

Just so you know in advance, not only does the decline never end, but it's actually an exponential decline.

F*cking this. That show disappointed me more than Naruto did. I thought it had potential, but it just kept getting worse, and worse, and worse x74659876237582305. I couldn't make it past Grimmjow.

• 2 months later...

Stop using words that you don't know the meaning of. Bleach isn't a comedy. I would advise you give up on Bleach, considering it got so bad that it got kicked out of the big 3.

Jesus fuck dude, Shounen manga or anime does not necessitate comedy. You shouldn't lecture people about not knowing the meaning of a word if you don't know the meaning either.

Just finished watching both seasons of Darker than Black.

I have only this to say about the ending..."So what the hell's going to happen after that?!"

Please make a third season :sob:

Let's see... Been watching:

Gundam Age

Jormungand

Sankarea

Sket Dance

Don't know if this count but:

Legend of Korra

oh so I finished my eponymous anime almost two months ago now

I was doing a LW to mock the rather asinine middle-school slice of life drama but decided "Mission Aborted" after they brought in naked little girls during the last few episodes emot-barf.gif

oh so I finished my eponymous anime almost two months ago now

I was doing a LW to mock the rather asinine middle-school slice of life drama but decided "Mission Aborted" after they brought in naked little girls during the last few episodes emot-barf.gif

what

Is that how you're trying to get over your Chiki love?

Besides, what were you watching? There are plenty of animu with half naked lolis and giving up your thing because of that is kind of weak.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

what

Is that how you're trying to get over your Chiki love?

Besides, what were you watching? There are plenty of animu with half naked lolis and giving up your thing because of that is kind of weak.

He was watching Black Rock Shooter. as googling eponymous, or noting the similarity between nym and name, would reveal.

I'm going to start G Gundam in the next day or so.

Do so, it is super boner.

Right now I'm watching Fate/Zero (which is super boner), Aquarion Evol (which is super boner), and The Legend of Korra (which is the worst of the three imo but it's still super boner). Also still reading TWGOK (which is super boner) but it looks like it's about to end so uguu.

Oh god...

I need something other than YGO ZeXaL to keep me busy.

I forget where I left off in Aishiterezu Baby and I'm wondering whether there are other anime like it other than Usagi Drop because I've watched it like 5 times already because it's just that good. ahnnnnn~

Just finished Guilty Crown. I felt the ending was lackluster in comparison to the rest of the series, but it was alright.

Other than that I'm re-watching Tales of The Abyss and The Legend of Black Heaven. Love these shows.

Might wind up starting Blackā˜…Rock Shooter, since I liked the ~40 minute special thing they did a while back.

Jesus fuck dude, Shounen manga or anime does not necessitate comedy. You shouldn't lecture people about not knowing the meaning of a word if you don't know the meaning either.

He said "typical shounen" series, the majority of which are comedies :mellow:

He said "typical shounen" series, the majority of which are comedies :mellow:

Don't you mean have comedy? Typical shounens are generally battle anime like Naruto, Bleach, Dragonball, One Piece, Fairy Tail, etc. The amount of actual comedy varies between the series.

Just finished Guilty Crown. I felt the ending was lackluster in comparison to the rest of the series, but it was alright.

Other than that I'm re-watching Tales of The Abyss and The Legend of Black Heaven. Love these shows.

Might wind up starting Blackā˜…Rock Shooter, since I liked the ~40 minute special thing they did a while back.

haven't watched Guilty Crown yet, but I like the opening (supercell factor, y'know?).

But yeah, the OVA was like a very long commercial for the 2012 anime. Watch it if you want, though if middle school melodrama isn't for you then you probably won't like it.